Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

~~[Avatars]Forum Enhancer Kit by Worre~~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptainMÃ¥rvelous

04-27-2013

Quote:
Better Ban Tolan:
Hide me

Ssssh don't do anything.

Better Ban Tolan

04-27-2013

Quote:
CaptainMårvelous:
Ssssh don't do anything.

I'm a social creature by nature

Iustis

04-28-2013

Don't worry Tolan, you're like Zac; them mads don't know about your OP passive that brings you back to life.

videomatic3

04-28-2013

fek bump

Colonel J Is Gay

04-28-2013

Any idea why the options to increase the avatar size has been removed? Maybe this is just temporary?

I really liked it :/

Avvys soo smrrr :X

SavageMinnow

04-28-2013

Quote:
Colonel J Is Gay:
Any idea why the options to increase the avatar size has been removed? Maybe this is just temporary?

I really liked it :/

Avvys soo smrrr :X

I still have mine full size and the option's still there when I click on my FEK add-on. Not sure what's happened with you, sorry.

Mtn Dewcalypse

04-28-2013

how i use this

videomatic3

04-28-2013

Quote:
Ebonstone Lord:
how i use this

go to http://fek.worreh.com/ and create an account exact to your name (case sensitive) and upload an avatar...

Ridiculed

04-28-2013

Rawr~

IronErro

Recruiter

04-28-2013

Testing 1... 2... 3...

Yay it works! ^_^

Note: You really ought to change the info section and the registration a bit. Make sure the instructions specifically tell you that you need to use your LoL forum name and that it is case-sensitive. It wasn't a bit deal to change (just changed emails to a dummy email and created a new one with my correct summoner name) but it is a little confusing at first. It kinda seems like you are creating a separate forum account that's really hard to find. That sounds dumb now that I know what you have to do... but hindsight is 20/20 right?

Anyway great stuff and thanks ^_^