Is defensive item stacking ever going to be fixed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

i was just checking you match history to see what kinda squishy champions you played, because not all of them are bad in dominion's current bruiser meta.. and than i saw you play bruisers allot so that did kinda make me wonder

the hole defence thing is a delicate situation if you nerf defence to much you'll end up making tanks and bruisers useless
if you buff offence to much its the same deal.
all we can really do is wait and see what riot has planned in terms of itemisation for s3 and possible aura changes and what not

a solution could be to provide other alternatives to defence staking where you itemize more for damage or utility instead of stacking pure defence stats in every slot

Tempestphile

11-03-2012

Darius complains about armor stackers

hmm, interesting

TK464

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestphile View Post
Darius complains about armor stackers

hmm, interesting
Not armor, sheer health, shields, and CC combined with armor/mres. Armor can be dealt with but lots of raw health to cut through totally wrecks burst, more so in small scale encounters where most teams don't field regular carries.
Seriously, what is up with people thinking I do nothing but play Darius? He was literally my most recent champion I bought so of course recent games will have a lot of him, but everyone seems to assume it must be all I play and judge me from it as though I exclusively main him or something.

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
I remember when Lulu sucked before people learned how to play her.

I wish SR players would learn how to play so OP champs stop getting buffed.
Buff lulu ? so all these Korean teams wrecking with her shows her weaknesses ? I know it's claimed that LoL is balanced based on the pro scene, but when M5 plays Kat and says ' we just like playing broken champs' I just don't see it.

If Lulu gets buffed, the Asian teams will abuse her, NA GD qq will begin and then she'll get nerfed into the ground.