Blood For Noxus! 2k Upvotes For Kat Skins!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunxlinger View Post
Downvoted. This spam needs to stop. Next thing we know we have 2k upvotes for elo threads. No thanks. Even if people are willing to trade does not necessarily make this right and Hippalus was pretty clear this thing was introduced to bring in convenience. As soon as this starts bugging people, he will stop catering to skin trades.
If you have an issue with it, take it up with him, instead of me.

All I know is that he has given me this chance and I'm going to try and make the best of it.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

zzz Lecture in a few hours.

Sleeping schedule, y u so abnormal?

Annapii

11-20-2012

At least after lecture tomorrow, I have a few days off.

I'll probably start knitting my scarf over the break. And its probably gonna slowly drive me into insanity because knitting is so ****ing slow.

Annapii

11-20-2012

Well. I'm gonna go to bed.

Night GD.

SpiritHacker

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModestBanana View Post
I'm pretty sure 5 skins is excessively selfish.
You plan on getting 2k upvotes per skin?

I guarantee Hip is face palming at this thread, and the trend he accidentally started.
And I'm pretty sure you've not seen some of the other threads. At least two have skin lists that go on forever. (Nope, won't link you. You want to spam downvote the 2k threads you do it yourself. Thanks.)

Also it wasn't an accident that he started this trend, he said he knew "a lot" of players wanted to trade LE skins. (inb4 you try to tell me that means something else; by the same logic I can and will call you out for "guaranteeing" he's doing anything. Only Hippalus himself can say what he guarantees, or facepalms at, or whether he expected this many 2k threads.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunxlinger View Post
Downvoted. This spam needs to stop. Next thing we know we have 2k upvotes for elo threads. No thanks. Even if people are willing to trade does not necessarily make this right and Hippalus was pretty clear this thing was introduced to bring in convenience. As soon as this starts bugging people, he will stop catering to skin trades.
#1 it's not spam. Thanks though. #2 whoever said she was asking for elo? Don't be ridiculous. Hippalus said this was perfectly fine. And if he had said the same about elo guess what... people could do 2k for elo threads. If you have an issue with what Hippalus said don't take it up in here. #3 "does not necessarily make this right" - according to who? It's perfectly right according to op and every person she's doing a trade with. You're the one taking offense here. And again, I find it likely you own one or both of these skins and are butthurt that someone other than you might get to enjoy one. Selfishness isn't cool and hasn't been for quite some time. #4 "as soon as this starts bugging people" c'mon, that's the weakest argument ever. Everything bugs somebody to one degree or another. It's part of the whole "being human" thing: people have opinions that other people may not necessarily like or approve of. And what bugs you has earned over 600 upvotes from other people who clearly aren't bothered at all.

Arta

11-20-2012

bump

WesIey

11-20-2012

OP is sleeping

WesIey

11-20-2012

i will draw something for you OP

WesIey

11-20-2012

DRAW HERE

WesIey

11-20-2012

to be honest, negative posts and trolls should be just ignored.