Blood For Noxus! 2k Upvotes For Kat Skins!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritHacker View Post
I can haz linky? I'll trade you, saw a magnificent custom Janna skin that was originally speculated to be the season 2 rewards skin... lemme find the link.
EDIT: omgwtfbbq same skin. I would gladly pay legendary price for this and then some. Riot pls!
Yeah. That's the one.

That's the one and only custom skin I've ever used.

I'm still hoping that it'll become a skin someday. The same artist was the inspiration for like... Bildgewater Katarina and Commando Lux. And a few others, too, I think.

Quote:
Because it's so rare. ^_^ Red is getting ultra-common and I've never seen anything except red and green. I only see one green every... 20 games? ish?
xD Ya. I haven't seen many green ribbons.

Quote:
Not in season 3... at least, my understanding of the jungle changes was that they want junglers to farm more and gank less. That first clear in particular is supposed to be painful and make ganking without going b risky as heck.
Huh. If Moss will not learn to jungle, then the jungle will learn to... accommodate MOss? XD

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Riot loves Moss more than me.

Annapii

11-13-2012

I got two skirts.

One is more or less perfect. A bit too long. Also I can't breathe in it.

The other one needs a little work. But I can breathe in it.

Now. How lazy am I?

Annapii

11-13-2012

**** breathing.

Annapii

11-13-2012

Okay. Maybe breathing is a necessity.

Annapii

11-13-2012

Okay. I'll probably just need to modify a jacket, then find some safety pins to hold the layering together right. Oh, and knit the scarf.

SpiritHacker

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annapii View Post
Yeah. That's the one.

That's the one and only custom skin I've ever used.

I'm still hoping that it'll become a skin someday. The same artist was the inspiration for like... Bildgewater Katarina and Commando Lux. And a few others, too, I think.
I would totally download that if it didn't replace the default Janna skin. At least, I think it replaces the default skin? Never used a custom skin before, idk how it's done.

I'd also love to see it become an official skin. Glad to hear the artist already has official skins done, that improves the odds a bit ^_^

Quote:
Huh. If Moss will not learn to jungle, then the jungle will learn to... accommodate MOss? XD
I suppose so. FWIW, I suspect the jungle changes will help me learn to jungle half-decently too. And maybe I can stop abandoning junglers after going 0/11. (Seriously. How does someone go 0/11 with Noct, LS, and Cho?)

Despite the camps getting tankier I got the overall impression jungling got slightly easier and maybe more noob-friendly. Nothing like messing up a L2 gank for getting behind, and nothing like not giving a L2 gank to start laners raging.

SpiritHacker

11-13-2012

Quote:
Okay. Maybe breathing is a necessity.
B| Yes, yes it is. I'd strongly suggest picking the skirt that allows that, on the grounds that cosplaying is considerably easier if you haven't suffocated to death first. :P

Annapii

11-13-2012

Quote:
I would totally download that if it didn't replace the default Janna skin. At least, I think it replaces the default skin? Never used a custom skin before, idk how it's done.

I'd also love to see it become an official skin. Glad to hear the artist already has official skins done, that improves the odds a bit ^_^
It replaces the default skin. Unless you mess with the files to make it replace a skinned skin. But custom skins are sketchy enough without you messing it up more.

Quote:
I suppose so. FWIW, I suspect the jungle changes will help me learn to jungle half-decently too. And maybe I can stop abandoning junglers after going 0/11. (Seriously. How does someone go 0/11 with Noct, LS, and Cho?)

Despite the camps getting tankier I got the overall impression jungling got slightly easier and maybe more noob-friendly. Nothing like messing up a L2 gank for getting behind, and nothing like not giving a L2 gank to start laners raging.
inb4 it changes back to S1 jungle.

Annapii

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirithacker View Post
b| yes, yes it is. I'd strongly suggest picking the skirt that allows that, on the grounds that cosplaying is considerably easier if you haven't suffocated to death first.
>:| i can hold my breath and stand.