super fast 5v5 normal dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sheds9Hipster2

11-03-2012

okay I don't think this is the world record or anything but a non pre made 5v5 no leavers dominion in 5:44 is pretty fast, if anyone can beat it and have a screen shot or vid please post

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

the amount of revives...

Z e x

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazdek View Post
the amount of revives...
I personally havem't played dominion since it came out, but am looking to get into it. Would you mind explaining why revive is the common choice?

Sheds9Hipster2

11-03-2012

i don't really use it i actually don't see it that much but dominion is a lot more fast pace and kills are a lot more frequent and if your dead the other team can cap the points very easy and can base lock you so revive gets you back in the fight faster but mostly people use ghost because u have to get around the map quickly and to try and get the top point first at the beginning of the game

naotasan

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheds9Hipster2 View Post
i don't really use it i actually don't see it that much
That's because you don't have high hidden elo, also use periods.

fuentedesoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

yeah but revive with masteries has a huge MS bonus, and gives you another man to first top fight.

HaIfhearted

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z e x View Post
I personally havem't played dominion since it came out, but am looking to get into it. Would you mind explaining why revive is the common choice?
The effect of Revive is immensely powerful when used at the right time.
A good Revive can let you pull clutch point saves, turn the tide of losing fights, keep map pressure to stop enemy aggression, and even give your team the extra power needed to aggressively push down a point.

There is no direct counter to someone coming back to life instantly with a 900% movespeed boost and 400 extra health to reinforce practically any place on the map within a couple of seconds.

Well-timed Revives have single-handedly won me games, and no other spell could have possibly had the sheer level of impact that Revive did.

The cooldown may be extremely long, but the potential effects far out-class those of any other summoner spell.

Hamm3rhand

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
The effect of Revive is immensely powerful when used at the right time.
A good Revive can let you pull clutch point saves, turn the tide of losing fights, keep map pressure to stop enemy aggression, and even give your team the extra power needed to aggressively push down a point.

There is no direct counter to someone coming back to life instantly with a 900% movespeed boost and 400 extra health to reinforce practically any place on the map within a couple of seconds.

Well-timed Revives have single-handedly won me games, and no other spell could have possibly had the sheer level of impact that Revive did.

The cooldown may be extremely long, but the potential effects far out-class those of any other summoner spell.
I think i'm going to copy this and save it in a document so i can easily tell this to anyone that asks about revive. Very nicely worded.

Sheds9Hipster2

11-04-2012

huh i never knew it did that :P thnx

Sheds9Hipster2

11-04-2012

the movement speed thing at least