Why...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Bitterness

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glumduk View Post
Probably because they wanted to play Lux+Vlad+Teemo+Fiora, without regard to a well rounded team comp. It happens when people play for fun and don't really care about winning.
Isn't it remarkable that so many people seem to play a competitive game 'for fun,' without any real concern for winning or learning to play better? It's not to say that folks have to be hyper-competitive, rather it's very frustrating to encounter players like this that end up costing games because they're 'just playing for fun.' These players don't seem to care that the time of real people is being essentially wasted and that the enjoyment of other real people also matters. There's a reason that custom games exist, right?

Westlin

11-03-2012

Dude bro blind +plus light + sustains +fiora op as **** man

Mrstalker137

11-03-2012

I Would use Akali Katarina Brand teemo

MrSmileyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

why did khaz say I'm a ****ty syndra when i was holding a 1v2 bot against kass and teemo...

Dont try to understand people, it will make your head hurt

Veni13

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkhill View Post
probably because they're good with those champs? i hate it when people want everyone to play only the top tier op champs. not everyone can play those. kass may be op but if i dont know how to play kass, im still going to suck.
Not saying they should be "OP tier" champions. Obviously people should play champions they know how to play; that's a given. What I am saying, however, is you can't have a bunch of squishies running around who have no team presence and expect to win. E.g. even a low-tier tank like Soraka would have helped that comp a lot. It's not about tiers. And Vlad? Come on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazdek View Post
Doesn't matter the comp if you're only using 4 champs.

Let me guess, you were the teemo?
No, these were the ally picks that I had to pick around. That's why I didn't mention myself. So, we were lacking damage -- AD to be specific (vlad was bot, lol) -- as well as tanking ability...therefore I chose Jax. However I didn't think even Jax could carry that against a halfway decent team comp. So I dodged and called it a night. Gg, noobs win.

MrSmileyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veni13 View Post
Not saying they should be "OP tier" champions. Obviously people should play champions they know how to play; that's a given. What I am saying, however, is you can't have a bunch of squishies running around who have no team presence and expect to win. E.g. even a low-tier tank like Soraka would have helped that comp a lot. It's not about tiers. And Vlad? Come on.

No, these were the ally picks that I had to pick around. That's why I didn't mention myself. So, we were lacking damage -- AD to be specific (vlad was bot, lol) -- as well as tanking ability...therefore I chose Jax. However I didn't think even Jax could carry that against a halfway decent team comp. So I dodged and called it a night. Gg, noobs win.
I see a lot of vlad hate...he can turn a turret fight easily and his aoe damage is very strong, hes also an awesome bot laner since hes hard to push out and cn push the lane like a boss then help in closeby fights without worry for his turret. I've had a lot of very good vlad games in dom, even if people ***** when I pick him, one of the secrets is to lv his E early.

AlphaFerric

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veni13 View Post
It's not about tiers. And Vlad? Come on.

(vlad was bot, lol)
So on Wednesday watch the dominate dominion stream and ask Nyx to play Vlad. He can be a very good bot, and I'm not sure why people devalue him this much.

Veni13

11-03-2012

These Vlads...is it vs high-power bots like Jayce, Yorick, Kha, Olaf? To be fair I have never seen a Vlad bot "own"; at best I've seen him hold his own. At best.

blackDAILO

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaFerric View Post
So on Wednesday watch the dominate dominion stream and ask Nyx to play Vlad. He can be a very good bot, and I'm not sure why people devalue him this much.
The map aura (20% healing reduction) really puts Vlad in a bad place.

AlphaFerric

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackDAILO View Post
The map aura (20% healing reduction) really puts Vlad in a bad place.
You don't play for the heal on him, (you max q behind E and R as E lets you push while damaging your opposing bot). It just a nice bonus when you need it. The best part about vlad is he scales off of health or Ap, rewarding being a tanky bot. This can make him more resilient to ganks, and his ult makes your teams ganks at bot that much more effective. The only semi hard part is controlling the health relic early-mid game when his E can effectively put him behind in lane.