Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veni13

11-03-2012

Do people think Lux + Vladimir + Teemo + Fiora is a good team comp?

Discuss.

Cottontail Teemo

11-03-2012

Teemu is da best

Glumduk

11-03-2012

Probably because they wanted to play Lux+Vlad+Teemo+Fiora, without regard to a well rounded team comp. It happens when people play for fun and don't really care about winning.

urmamasllama

11-03-2012

thus why we need ranked

Risemix

11-03-2012

Most players don't know anything about what makes a good team comp in Dominion. Sometimes I'm not really even sure what works myself and I play the map all the time lol

People don't have the kind of knowledge of the map they have of SR. If you want to win, you have to pick up the slack yourself which usually means picking a good bot laner. Sucks but that's the way it goes.

Ahlen

11-03-2012

Quote:
Glumduk:
Probably because they wanted to play Lux+Vlad+Teemo+Fiora, without regard to a well rounded team comp. It happens when people play for fun and don't really care about winning.

^

larkhill

11-03-2012

probably because they're good with those champs? i hate it when people want everyone to play only the top tier op champs. not everyone can play those. kass may be op but if i dont know how to play kass, im still going to suck.

AlphaFerric

11-03-2012

Quote:
Larkhill:
probably because they're good with those champs? i hate it when people want everyone to play only the top tier op champs. not everyone can play those. kass may be op but if i dont know how to play kass, im still going to suck.

While this may be true, vlad and (kind of) fiora are the only things close to tanky in that team, and thats a laughable judgement anyway in the face of other tanks.

While it is a great thing when you get to play champs you are great at, diversity should always be a part of your champion pool. I may be great at Kennen, but if someone else has already picked an AP to go top, I'll grab a bruiser/tank/ad that I also enjoy playing, and with greater than 100 champs to pick from, I'll have a pretty good chance of playing something I enjoy.

Vintage Daisy

11-03-2012

I rather people play what their good with then what they are bad with but OP.

Heck I've beat high elo premades with teams like Jax-Khazix-Ezreal-Kassadin-Diana without using a single OP champ.

Sazdek

11-03-2012

Doesn't matter the comp if you're only using 4 champs.

Let me guess, you were the teemo?