Honor Ribbons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

imjessus

11-03-2012

So just recently i finally saw someone in game who had their teamwork ribbon. they also mention they have every other ribbon. i looked at his profile afterwards, and noticed my honors were towering over him in all 4 areas.

I got my honorable opponent ribbon at 31, but now i have 135 teamwork and no ribbon. The other guy was at 121.

I have 50-32-135-87 respectively. I'm wondering when I'll get at least the teamwork ribbon, because none of my friends have anywhere near the amount of honors i have, so i assume what I have is a lot.

imjessus

11-03-2012

bump

Runks

11-03-2012

Its not the amount of times someone has given it to you. It is the value of the honor that person gave you. I believe it works like this:

Example 1: Person 1 gives out honor once every 20 games. Person 2 gives out honor every 2 games. Person 2's honor points are not worth the same amount Person 1's are worth.

Example 2: Person 1 has a teamwork ribbon, Person 2 has no ribbons. Person 1's honor points are worth more than Person 2.

Edit: Also honor from pre-mades is worth relatively nothing.

imjessus

11-03-2012

Oooook, that explains a lot. I play a lot with my friends, and we make sure to honor each other after each game. Thanks!