Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Honor Ribbons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

imjessus

Recruiter

11-03-2012

So just recently i finally saw someone in game who had their teamwork ribbon. they also mention they have every other ribbon. i looked at his profile afterwards, and noticed my honors were towering over him in all 4 areas.

I got my honorable opponent ribbon at 31, but now i have 135 teamwork and no ribbon. The other guy was at 121.

I have 50-32-135-87 respectively. I'm wondering when I'll get at least the teamwork ribbon, because none of my friends have anywhere near the amount of honors i have, so i assume what I have is a lot.

imjessus

Recruiter

11-03-2012

bump

Runks

11-03-2012

Its not the amount of times someone has given it to you. It is the value of the honor that person gave you. I believe it works like this:

Example 1: Person 1 gives out honor once every 20 games. Person 2 gives out honor every 2 games. Person 2's honor points are not worth the same amount Person 1's are worth.

Example 2: Person 1 has a teamwork ribbon, Person 2 has no ribbons. Person 1's honor points are worth more than Person 2.

Edit: Also honor from pre-mades is worth relatively nothing.

imjessus

Recruiter

11-03-2012

Oooook, that explains a lot. I play a lot with my friends, and we make sure to honor each other after each game. Thanks!