@Morello: Bring back OLD executioners blade.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Godsrequiem

11-02-2012

When it was removed and replaced by activated executioner it was OP simply because it was too cheap and it shut down all current supports.

All the old supports(Which means ALL of the supports) that have been nerfed to oblivion despite the item change.

My proposal. Revert the item back to its old status wherein upon every hit it reduces incoming healing by 50%...and as such stop uber nerfing supports.

Result? Well if the enemy team is heal heavy you have an item counter...compared to a heal heavy team just being ultimately useless because they are all nerfed to what riot considers "Support tier".

TimeFlex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

How was this not bumped?

Legumee

11-03-2012

Yeah its a pretty good fix imo. Problem is that it would hurt mundo quite a bit , as long as make morellos an even worse choice for aps as long as one preson on the team has executioners.

RavenMagus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Having it as a passive, always-there on hit effect wouldn't destroy supports in lane, it would destroy champs that rely on heal tanking to stay viable throughout the game (like Swain or Volibear), who already have a hard enough time with everyone packing Ignite.

MrHedge64

11-03-2012

Goodbye, lifesteal. We hardly knew ye.

ZephyrDrake

11-03-2012

so... what about Vlad, Swain and other champs that rely on their built in sustain? you telling me that you want an item that does what QSS does to Malz?

Xyltin

11-03-2012

I liked the old Exec blade where you didn't have to activate it. I think TT has a good implementation, cause the duration is that short (Wicked Hatchet).

Healing is not such a big problem (especially with 2-3 ignites per team and cause most burst heals got nerfed and only Soraka and GP can heal for a decent amount at once or Taric if he heals himself).

I hope that this item will get changed a lot for S3.

Templar2k7

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHedge64 View Post
Goodbye, lifesteal. We hardly knew ye.
Sorry but lifesteal needs another nerf Watching a ADC go from quarter health to half from critting is a little ridiculous.

TimeFlex

11-03-2012

bump?

Korusho

11-03-2012

bump dis **** to the moooon