Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season 3 elo soft reset

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoliagedPegasus

11-02-2012

I was wondering how the soft reset is going to work. Like im currently 1090 elo so does anyone know what elo i would get reset to? and if i got to 1100 what would it be reset to? Also does anyone know if you can still get the janna skin?

Z e x

11-03-2012

Quote:
FoliagedPegasus:
I was wondering how the soft reset is going to work. Like im currently 1090 elo so does anyone know what elo i would get reset to? and if i got to 1100 what would it be reset to? Also does anyone know if you can still get the janna skin?

Default is 1200, so I would assume that's what everyone is going to be set to.

MadTenuki

11-03-2012

I don't remember where I saw it but I believe they said it'd be based off your season 2 elo but a little lower and your first few games would have a larger change in elo.