AFK.. NEED to be able to surrender BEFORE 20 mins. Guy AFK'ed and we're stuck wtf?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Invisibleally

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHecilopter View Post
You have to be kidding me... at least let us surrender FFS! I didn't pay money for this bull****.
Grow some patience or go play something else.

As far as paying money, you got what you paid for. Your assumption that you are entitled to have the game changed to suit your preference because of your purchase only makes you look like an arrogant fool. Please stop embarassing yourself.

BlackHecilopter

11-03-2012

The only embarrassing thing is Riots inability to deal with a major downfall of the game. There's nothing arrogant about what I'm asking for, it makes sound sense not to wait through a frustrating 4v5 game for 20 min when you could easily have the option to surrender. AFK is a huge problem with the game and so far Riots done nothing short of ignore it.

Jowabunga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

That's not entirely true. They added the feature that requires you to accept the game before it'll even begin amd that's decreased the number of ****ty afker games for me. The ones that still happen are worse, imo, because you know those people were literally just there.

Kensai07

11-03-2012

I don't know if I agree with the statement or not (just throwing out my opinion)

I do feel that some games are lost pretty early but at the same time an early dc/afk that may return is not detrimental unless it's going to be an extremely close game anyway which is unlikely in normals.

Generally one team is going to stomp the other, if it's 4v5 the 4 have a slight advantage early unless a key role is lost but the longer the game drags the worse it will get. (for example 1v2 that can survive bot lane)

I understand there are chances of winning these 4v5's ...but if you win it is probably against a team you would have stomped 5v5 and I don't really enjoy stomping or getting stomped because if it isn't competitive it really isn't fun for me.

Judas Priest

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mambazo View Post
You must be under level 30.

After getting a few hundred games under my belt and being 30 for a while, I played ONE game where I was able to carry a 4v5. I now have about 2200 games played and still that's the only one. I don't count the times it happened pre-30 because no rules apply at that level, you can play as master yi and get stupid opponents and just 1v5 their entire team.

Against players with even the slightest idea of what they're doing, a 4v5 can not be won.
That's right, in middle ELO (and probably above) a 4x5 match can't be won. We should be able to surrender before 20 minutes.