Dominion Tournaments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haroes

11-02-2012

Hello, I was a fan of Dominion when it released as many of you were too. Although without the option of Ranked que the competitive feeling went away and we chose to go back to 3v3's or 5v5's. So I have been considering starting a Dominion tournament website.. Summoners would get 5 friends and sign up for a tournament, thats where I've gotten so far witht the idea. (of course you would get rating for the amount of tournaments won). Before going any farther with it I came here to find out if anyone would actually sign up for an idea like this. I would love any feedback that you can give me and any support that may help me get this started. Thank you

stormfallen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

There's a tournament every Saturday hosted by dominatedominion.com that usually has 10-14 teams participating. You should check it out at 8:00 PM ET!

urmamasllama

11-02-2012

dominate dominion has already cornered the market on dominion join dominatedominion chat in game btw

Haroes

11-02-2012

Oh well thanks! Although they are doing great it seems like, still would like to venture and try it myself.

HaIfhearted

11-02-2012

Ehh, there really aren't enough people playing Dominion yet to support multiple tournament settings at the moment.

If you do want to try your hand at hosting a Dominion tourney, the best thing to do right now would probably be to just support the weekly DominateDominion tourney, maybe get involved in their casting or administration, and when the scene gets big enough then you can try to branch off or something and hopefully there will be enough interest for you to make something of it.

I know MLG has tried setting up a Dominion ladder, but no one actually *uses* the thing.