What happened to Ezreal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HaIfhearted

11-03-2012

Ezreal is still very strong throughout the early-mid game, and is still useful lategame.
All the nerfs did was take off his retarded ability to duel everything that relies on attackspeed ever.

SylianEUW

11-03-2012

I thought Vayne was better even before the Ezreal nerf, provided she got a good support babysitting her.

ricedream5

11-05-2012

The nerf noticeably hurts a ton in dominion. I've basically stopped playing AD ezreal because having to blink away from every single bruiser/adc is frustrating as hell now. You can still poke them though.

On the other hand, the 4.85 AP ratios with 1500+ base damage in about 2s with a lichbane is very great still. And you can repeat most of it again in about 4s.

Beezil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

i don't miss that fairy

AlphaFerric

11-05-2012

The bottom line is AD carries shouldn't be able to flat out duel other champs and win 1v1 without being insanely built late game. Ez could do so mid game with his w. He's still a strong pick on any map, now he's just more in line with vayne, kog, and corki mid game.