Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Frequently Asked Questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tehax0r

03-18-2013

I have not received a stipend of RP and IP. I was on the whole weekend, or do i need to be more active? I also only have 90 RP and 291 IP, so i definitely don't have a lot. Again, do I just need to be more active?

BossyShark

03-18-2013

Quote:
tehax0r:
I have not received a stipend of RP and IP. I was on the whole weekend, or do i need to be more active? I also only have 90 RP and 291 IP, so i definitely don't have a lot. Again, do I just need to be more active?

I was told one of the MOD's at Riot said that they might not be given out until tomorrow, no worries

tehax0r

03-18-2013

Quote:
BossyShark:
I was told one of the MOD's at Riot said that they might not be given out until tomorrow, no worries

Thanks. If anything I might just need to be more active anyways.

D4rkShadow666

03-20-2013

I have new account and played very few games, flushed full 4k RP and 10k IP on day 1 though :P
today i got a pop up
" You are receiving extra rewards!
Additional IP Boost: 20%
111 unlocked champions. "
is everyone getting it ?

Wagons

Huntsman

03-20-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2453856

Everything is fine.

vSynQ

03-20-2013

I didn't received any riot points this week and i didn't understood how to report a bug... anyone can help me please?

Buboniic

Recruiter

03-21-2013

I got the rewards yesterday , But they went away today ..
Lol, I bought that champion pack worth 3900 RP , and it says i still have the boost, yet it hasn't gone away, and its expired. But still there,
Any way to resolve this :L?

tehax0r

03-22-2013

Is there any idea of when the issue with Mac users will be resolved regarding game crashing?

Maxtran1

03-24-2013

Can you using your pbe account to log on to the forums?

tehax0r

03-24-2013

Quote:
Maxtran1:
Can you using your pbe account to log on to the forums?

No. PBE accounts are separate from the live servers, meaning you can only log into the forums using your main account.