Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Frequently Asked Questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iAlex

01-31-2013

I can't log in to the PBE. When I try, it says "unable to log in due to a connection error" yet I can connect to NA easily.

Sorry I Lied

02-03-2013

I wish to know when is the fixed time to receive stipends. I've yet receive any at the same times I did last week.
I had relogged more than 10 times. All I get is a nope.avi

awesomecool123

Recruiter

02-04-2013

When will PBE registration be open?

Dotayy

02-05-2013

I have a PBE account, but for some reason when I try to reset the password it says there is no account associated with my email. Is it possible that I got deleted/banned because I have not used PBE in a while? I stopped mostly because of the PBE was only available for a few days in a month a while back. Now that the PBE for mac is out, I wanted to see how mac client will work and if it has any glitches.

Thanks in advance!

MFKrazed

02-05-2013

Hope they open signups soon! I'd love to feel useful lol

IronCurtain

02-14-2013

One day I'll get in so I too can help find bugs!

drcool52

02-25-2013

can you transfer your current user name to pbe or do you need a brand new one.
and is there sign ups starting this friday

blázzer

03-06-2013

Riot plz open the sign ups PLZ its being more than 2 months and still have not yet being opened JUST PLZ open the sign ups. In the othere page it takes u after u open the link to the sign ups has 400 pages of sadness and not happy costumers beause you guys wont open the sign ups again i will be willing to do it at school and have me to go detention for use of phone if its just for half day i dont care just open them PLZ.

SirTactician

03-15-2013

I tried to reset my password on the PBE, but every time it says "
A request for a new password for your PvP.net account null has been received." instead of having the right username in the email, and when I try to reset the password it says "The link is not valid, please request for a new one."

It's done this like five times in a row, I'm fairly sure it's not working.

Cheiron

Huntsman

03-15-2013

Quote:
drcool52:
can you transfer your current user name to pbe or do you need a brand new one.
and is there sign ups starting this friday

You need a new account for PBE. Live and PBE accounts are not connected. We do not know when sign ups will be open.

Quote:
SirTactician:
I tried to reset my password on the PBE, but every time it says "
A request for a new password for your PvP.net account null has been received." instead of having the right username in the email, and when I try to reset the password it says "The link is not valid, please request for a new one."

It's done this like five times in a row, I'm fairly sure it's not working.

Try contacting support.