Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Frequently Asked Questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrChubs

11-05-2012

Quote:
gostudymcat:
in Champ select screen the image for zed's bladestorm skin is the original skin instead.

Most likely just there until they put in the real splash art for it.

Hazdoc

11-06-2012

Quote:
How do I get IP/RP on my account?

Accounts are granted 10,000 IP and 4,000 RP when first created. Please give up to an hour for this to be granted to your account. Additionally, for those of you who are active on the PBE, weekly stipends of both IP and RP are granted on Sundays. If you fail to receive your initial or weekly stipends, please submit a bug report. Please note, however, that you will not receive a weekly stipend if you already have large amount of IP/RP on your account.

Hi, just gonna ask a question about this:
Do you stop receiving IP/RP if you have high amounts of IP OR RP? Because I didn't get my last stipend, and while I have something around 60K IP lying around, I only have 600 RP. I'm kinda worried I won't be getting any more stipends, but still run out of RP.

I can probably fix this by spending all my IP on random runes, but I'd like it if I just got only RP (no IP included) stipends to fill my RP back up if I had too much IP, since most of the new skins getting released still cost RP amounts to purchase (albeit very tiny ones, but I'm gonna run out sooner or later, and I can't get any additional skins with the RP I have on hand since I'm not getting any more).

DG Nighthawk

11-07-2012

Nice to see Riot taking a bit more of an active stance on the forums lately, aha.

Nice to see a continuation of Tart's guide I suppose haha.

BusterWolves

11-10-2012

i already relog and wait and i havent got my riot points D: help plz

notFREEfood

11-16-2012

Account management seems to be broken. My friend couldn't remember the username she used to sign up and she was unable to use the account management tools to retrieve it. Furthermore when I attempt to sign in using my account I get a message saying an unspecified error has occurred.

EDIT: seems it was momentarily broken, however emails don't seem to be sent.

Vuittoni

11-17-2012

Is there a way to set an alert as to when the PBE signups open up?

Dwyerman

11-18-2012

<3 Pbe

Arieux

11-19-2012

Excuse me, um.. the e-mail I used to sign up for PBE was hacked following my PC's.. untimely demise. I know the log in information, but I can't gain access due having to change e-mails and redownloading. I heard you can only actually install the PBE through the verification/'invitation' mail that is sent to the PBE account's corresponding e-mail. Is there any way to have one sent, or resent, to the new one or will I simply have to wait for the sign ups to reopen?

FullMetalLizard

11-24-2012

You guys are all *****s, stop complaining about something riot gave you for free. Riot obviously cant fix all of the problems on PbE. If you want to complain because its not working for barely any time then go back to regular League...sigh. You guys are acting like you pay for this, but you dont.

JimmyKudo656

11-27-2012

When will we be able to make an account? How will we know?