Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Frequently Asked Questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ACookieMonster

11-03-2012

Quote:
xxninjahunter5xx:

So can't you just make it so that mroe people can be logged in at one time to counter the fact that there are more players on PBE now?

That's not how servers work mate, to keep it simple, if you put too many people on a server it starts lagging and weird stuff starts to happen.

KesslerCOIL

11-03-2012

Login Queue: Over 9000...

Tsutarja

Recruiter

11-04-2012

if u join on saturday do u get the next day on sunday?

DrChubs

11-04-2012

Quote:
BlazBlueUnicorn:
if u join on saturday do u get the next day on sunday?

I'm guessing you mean rp on Sunday and I believe you don't if you sign up Saturday because you will need to be active in order to gain your stipends and well, most new players get their weekly stipend on Monday because of the huge script that they have for the server to dish out rp/ip to any player who has played in the past week.
I might be wrong and you might get rp/ip Saturday and Sunday but I'm 85% sure you don't.

DrChubs

11-04-2012

An extra thing to add.

which gamemode/map should I play?

You can do anything you like even if it doesn't have to do with specific map testing that we have added in the current patch. But, the queues are different in each game mode and in some queues won't even start a game because there aren't enough people in the queue. If you do want to play a specific game mode but a game won't start then create a custom game and invite some friends or let people join!

Tsutarja

Recruiter

11-04-2012

Im trying to play the real client buts it not working wut do i do

DrChubs

11-04-2012

Quote:
BlazBlueUnicorn:
Im trying to play the real client buts it not working wut do i do

Make sure you open up the launcher for the real client you are trying to play on. The PBE has a separate launcher than the regular one.

Darth Melkor

11-04-2012

Thanks guys for this updated FAQ, been a long time comin'

RiotNyandalee

Operations Scrum Master

11-05-2012

Quote:
xxninjahunter5xx:
Why is there a login queue?

So can't you just make it so that mroe people can be logged in at one time to counter the fact that there are more players on PBE now?

While that is one option, we have decided that improving the quality of the PBE is something we'd like to focus on at this time. With the large number of complaints about leavers and trolls, I'd hate to simply increase the population on the PBE without doing something to curtail the problem.

Additionally, the PBE is a test server and limiting the population is important so that we do not create a place for people to come just to get free content.

gostudymcat

11-05-2012

in Champ select screen the image for zed's bladestorm skin is the original skin instead.