Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Frequently Asked Questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaffery333

03-27-2013

When is the next sign up date? I heard that account creations are enabled on the first few days of each month. Is this true? And so does that mean I will be able to create a pbe account in a few days?

QuailProphet

03-28-2013

Quote:
Jaffery333:
When is the next sign up date? I heard that account creations are enabled on the first few days of each month. Is this true? And so does that mean I will be able to create a pbe account in a few days?

I was just wandering this too. I tried to look up when PBE signups open but I was not able to find an answer. Hopefully Riot sees one of these comments and posts signups for PBE are.

Nebulous Taco

04-01-2013

pbe signups are open today.
-good guy taco

Soulable

04-04-2013

why cant i sign up for PBE right now?

Dr4nc0zk1

04-04-2013

League of legend without trolls... the perfect game... is a shame, i cant singup =( so... wait to december...

tehax0r

04-06-2013

Um, what happened to Lissandra and the Trundle and Sejuani changes? I just logged on and Trundle and Sejuani's abilities read as the original, and Lissandra is no longer in the champions section of my profile even though i bought her yesterday. Also what happened to Re-roll?

Amy Sery

04-06-2013

The Lissandra patch has been reverted. This means that Lissandra, the Sejuani Visual Upgrade, the Trundle Visual Upgrade, the Item Lists and some of the new skins are not on PBE anymore. It'll come online again as soon as Riot is done ^^

tehax0r

04-06-2013

Quote:
Amy Sery:
The Lissandra patch has been reverted. This means that Lissandra, the Sejuani Visual Upgrade, the Trundle Visual Upgrade, the Item Lists and some of the new skins are not on PBE anymore. It'll come online again as soon as Riot is done ^^

Thank you, just wanted a response .

Pr0

04-07-2013

This thread seems to be more informative than the PBE sign up sticky. So, is there an anticipated sign-up date for the PBE other than it MAY open on the first, second, and third of each month? I hope to contribute to the beta and ease the questions of others. Thanks!