Katarina Sale: 50% Off Champion Katarina, Bilgewater, Red Card, & Mercenary Katarina

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JumpingFreak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

Meh, was hoping for some nice skins this week..
I already have mercenary kat and having multiple skins for 1 champion seems a waste of money.

Guess I'll have to wait for the weekend skin sale.

Acripple

10-04-2010

Sadness. Picked up Bilgewater Kata skin during Pirate Day sale to only be trumped by this sale. BOOOOO. At least on a positive note I guess I will have to pick up the red card skin now

CinŠed

10-04-2010

I love how i just bought Kat yesterday. They should probably put these further in advance...

iEklypze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

I'm am so freakin happy! I got talked in to buying Commando Garen instead of Red Card Kat, cause my boy said he'd only get Commando Xin if I got Garen. Then he just went and bought Commando Xin, so I was stuck. Red Card Kat is the only skin I actually want in the game, so I'm freakin excited for this sale! Luckily I only had 961 left over cause I would have bought it already. Somebody likes me out there. I can't wait to go into ranked and play 60 stacks Kat. I haven't Katted all week cause of my depression from my last Kat game going 26/4/15 and still losing(ELO HELL). Now my Kat games will be that much more inspired! I can't believe I'm this juiced over a freakin skin (Looks like I don't have a case of the MOndays anymore.)

TheMountainGoat

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henkdevries View Post
meh.

JellySlather

10-04-2010

Kinda happy because I've wanted to play Kat for a bit but didn't really feel like paying 975 for her. Thanks Riot.

Ragnaros

10-04-2010

The goalie Kat looks like a freaking Giraffe! Look at her torso!

Polly

10-04-2010

I feel jipped for buying every single Katarina skin at full price and now they do this...

Why would you do this to my poor main!? Why EVERY skin for 50% off!? That's just terrible!!

inb4 every mediocre Katarina player using every skin that I own

anubomb

10-04-2010

Buying each one individually is cheaper than buying the bundle. Good job guys.

caution

10-04-2010

Does this mean kats getting buffed in the patch?

Could be part of riots marketing ploy of buffing a champ to sell some skins etc before the whiners cry nerf.