Fix your TT problems here! Tips on how to win and be EXTREMELY successful.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keegstar

11-03-2012

what rating are you playing at. 2 squishys will get rolled by 3 decent bruiser players. its too easy.

brian the bear

11-03-2012

3 bruisers? make that squish more sustainable... there's enough defence/sustainability items in this game to make every champ viable in whichever gametype (mainly plays eve as hyper carry in TT and xin as tanky ad) and i have a 77% win rate on europe on the new TT

MasterL33t

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastersmash View Post
I have. Like I said it WAS better. I clung to it my first few games as well. But I have had a lot more success with ghost (had a full match history of wins, 10 in a row, just yesterday, all with ghost) Here is a few more reasons I believe ghost is better.

First of all, shorter walls aren't the only reason I believe the new map favors ghost. Its also the pushed back towers, and the altars. The towers are so much further back that most of the time my enemies have nowhere to flash to, so they just flash last resort when they are down to 100 hp and we can just chase them down. Then there are the altars. You see ghost can be considered almost a mix between teleport and flash. If you use 5 sec of your ghost to get to and defend an altar, you still got 5 sec to chase and destroy.

Secondly, you can improve it with the Summoners wrath mastery, needing only one point to improve your ghost up to 35% run speed (and improve your ignite/exhaust). If you land 1 slow before they blink, you will have almost twice their MS, allowing you to catch them quite quickly. Most group fights on the new 3's are so deep in the jungle and so far from the turrets, I have chased down people with flash and a blink ability with just ghost.

Also, there is the cool-down. The cool down of blink is much longer, meaning if you get into a rough fight with your lane partner, and you both use your summoner spells, you can just use sprint like a timer. Soon as its up u got somewhere around 50 sec to attack knowing blink is down.

Finally there is the ultimate cockblock, the fail blink. I know were all like super pros and stuff and we never ever fail blink (cough cough), but the truth is it happens to everyone sometimes, that's a 265 cool-down you just pissed away. Ghost is fail proof.

In conclusion, you are right. It is irritating when someone escapes with 10-100 hp, but most of the time that my enemies (or me) does something like that, its with ghost.
Like i said I have been very successful recently in 3v3, so just agree to disagree I suppose!

Well i believe we've both found our nitch summoner spells! I've had plenty of people ghost from me but catch them instantly with a flash towards them. All i need is that melee hit and they're slowed. Buying an item that slows is a must. At least for my play-style. I guess im just not afraid of losing a team fight. I go into them all with the feeling of knowing what to do so i never have the feeling of 'oh crud, i need to ghost away cause im getting rocked!' You can also lower the flash CD as well with masteries. Not just ghost. (: I have also yet to have a flash fail on the new map. I've played enough games to know where my champ should be in order for a successful flash. The main reason i don't like ghost on this new map is because you have a CONSTANT ghost in the middle! That speed buff is ridiculous and every team should learn to abuse it. So technically, you've got THREE summoner spells if you roll with a flash, ignite/exhaust and the speed buff in the middle. I use that to catch my enemies a ton. But hey, if you like rolling with ghost, popping it after you run over that speed buff, you're extremely fast. Only yi and teemo should really be able to get away from a ghost/speed buff combo!

Also, flash confuses people in team fights. They'll see the blink and from that moment on, are FORCED to find you. Sometimes it's obvious, sometimes it's not.. But flashing INTO bushes confuses people. You literally disappear from the fight. Flash is also nice if you're being focused. You can't ghost away from being focused. Ever. Someone WILL exhaust of slow you. Ghost doesn't speed you up enough. At least not for me. Flashing away will allow you to dodge skillshots/being focused and forces the enemy team to start targeting someone else on your team. By that time, they've wasted at least 1-2 of all their champion skills. Meaning they can't put a complete output on their next closest target. (:

MasterL33t

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keegstar View Post
what rating are you playing at. 2 squishys will get rolled by 3 decent bruiser players. its too easy.
Im in gold at the moment. I haven't played ranked 3s for a bit because my two core friends i WAS ranking with decided to stop. They were mostly 5s players anyway.
BUT, i have found two new people i LOVE playing with. We roll well together. They're only in their mid 200s for wins, but they play like they've been playing nearly just as long as me and they listen WELL. Teamwork. We'll eventually start ranking together once we practice a bit more.
Our combos generally consist of 2 bruisers, 1 squish. It's best if that squish has a stun. You can still get away with that squish not having a stun though. (: We've done it.

MasterL33t

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian the bear View Post
3 bruisers? make that squish more sustainable... there's enough defence/sustainability items in this game to make every champ viable in whichever gametype (mainly plays eve as hyper carry in TT and xin as tanky ad) and i have a 77% win rate on europe on the new TT
Three bruisers is always a nice set up. Just because you have three bruisers though, doesn't mean you're invincible. One ranged on the other team with snares and stuns can shut you down and allow the other team to disable you fast.

mastersmash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterL33t View Post
Well i believe we've both found our nitch summoner spells! I've had plenty of people ghost from me but catch them instantly with a flash towards them. All i need is that melee hit and they're slowed. Buying an item that slows is a must. At least for my play-style. I guess im just not afraid of losing a team fight. I go into them all with the feeling of knowing what to do so i never have the feeling of 'oh ****, i need to ghost away cause im getting rocked!' You can also lower the flash CD as well with masteries. Not just ghost. (: I have also yet to have a flash fail on the new map. I've played enough games to know where my champ should be in order for a successful flash. The main reason i don't like ghost on this new map is because you have a CONSTANT ghost in the middle! That speed buff is ridiculous and every team should learn to abuse it. So technically, you've got THREE summoner spells if you roll with a flash, ignite/exhaust and the speed buff in the middle. I use that to catch my enemies a ton. But hey, if you like rolling with ghost, popping it after you run over that speed buff, you're extremely fast. Only yi and teemo should really be able to get away from a ghost/speed buff combo!
Its true the middle and ghost stack! Its pretty sweet :3

Btw I looked you up, we are almost identical in rank and win history, and we have matching names lol.

But just let me say, ghost is even better on characters that have a blink strike. I notice you play Xin. He was literally my first character purchase, probably my main champ to this very day. Hes the only character I have 2 skins for.

You HAVE to try sprint on Xin. Just once. Trust me. Here is what you do. Just go top, get lvl 2 at least, hide in the bush. soon as they get a little too close, use Ghost and three talon strike. If you pop ghost (or any other spell) in the bush, the enemy does not get the SFX! it will catch him off guard and he will blink. THEN you audacious charge. You just instantly caught him, slowed him, and u have Q still going and 8 sec of ghost.

Just do it once, for me

MasterL33t

11-03-2012

Quote:
Its true the middle and ghost stack! Its pretty sweet :3

Btw I looked you up, we are almost identical in rank and win history, and we have matching names lol.

But just let me say, ghost is even better on characters that have a blink strike. I notice you play Xin. He was literally my first character purchase, probably my main champ to this very day. Hes the only character I have 2 skins for.

You HAVE to try sprint on Xin. Just once. Trust me. Here is what you do. Just go top, get lvl 2 at least, hide in the bush. soon as they get a little too close, use Ghost and three talon strike. If you pop ghost (or any other spell) in the bush, the enemy does not get the SFX! it will catch him off guard and he will blink. THEN you audacious charge. You just instantly caught him, slowed him, and u have Q still going and 8 sec of ghost.

Just do it once, for me
I find it extremely funny/awesome that you and i use the same tactic. Top lane, abuse bushes at level 2. (((: Q+E is awesome. I'll add you in the game and we'll try out a few matches! Im busy this weekend so i won't be on. Ill write your name down and ill add you around Monday. (:

MasterL33t

11-03-2012

BUMP<3

I've added new information to hopefully help others figure out why their fights and 3s games in general have been going sour. Remember to always give me your input and explain to me your problems. Don't be afraid to go into detail! What champs are you using? What champs are you vsing and having problems with? etc. ALL champ combos can be beaten.

DrenRawr

11-03-2012

Quote:
Ghost is much better than flash on the new 3s. There are no good walls to get through, I roll with ghost and catch ppl within a second or two after flash (out of a 10 sec ghost).

Flash WAS better. Not any more.

This.

Ronnie Law

11-03-2012

Best thing you can do is completely ignore the OP.
The idea that his FPS has anything to do with his connection speed has me convinced he is a moron.
Pick anything else he says as supporting evidence.