Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Which 1350 ip solo mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slash7

11-03-2012

Ap yi

Cheunger

11-03-2012

I've played with Morgana mid and she's fun and fairly easy to use. Also ryze is good and twisted fate is okay but im not that experienced with him.

FANTASTC

11-04-2012

Ryze,fiddlestick,twisted fate,annie,and evelynn.and one that is expensive is lux,lux is good for mid!

chezwickcheese

11-04-2012

Morgana for sure.

Captain BubbleT

11-04-2012

Quote:
lostdreamers:
teemo is not a solo mid, unless that is a new meta for pre-lvl 30's. but i would say wait for 3150 ip for kass, anivia, or karthus which are all better heros in general oppose to veigar and teemo.

A lot of people actually do solo mid teemo pre level 30's.

Arinthe

11-05-2012

Annie and Teemo are both rediculously fun at low levles.

A Drunk Puppy

03-25-2013

I would say Zilean mid - get zhonyas and ga with your ulti and troll them as they towerdive you.
(TROLL MID GAMES ONLY)
For a legit, serious solo mid, I would get Annie, Ryze, Morgana, or save up for Nidalee. (Nidalee has a bad early laning phase but if you roam around enough and get fed you can easily take out a minion wave in cougar form)

Transferred

03-25-2013

Morgana Nuff said.

liftank

03-25-2013

Annie or Ryze are both cheap as hell and pretty scary

Veigar is one of my favourite champions, he is the definition of 'burst'. If you're willing to save till 3150, karthas and kassadin both become available. Both are incredibly powerful late game. kass has a bit of a awful laning phase but once you hit 6 you can nuke almost anyone. karthas at 6, especially at low summoner levels, becomes really easy to get fed on as long as you pay attention to what your other lanes are doing and can press r when someone gets away on super low hp

IAmNecromancer

03-25-2013

Quote:
Arinthe:
Annie and Teemo are both rediculously fun at low levles.

Annie stays fun at higher levels too. I've been doing rather good with her in ranked.