Which 1350 ip solo mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyivix

11-02-2012

I want to try a somewhat challenging solo mid champion that costs 1350 ip. I main fizz if that means anything, and I'm leaning towards Veigar and Teemo.

Kyivix

11-02-2012

I'm also level 12, if that counts for something.

Lostdreamers

11-02-2012

teemo is not a solo mid, unless that is a new meta for pre-lvl 30's. but i would say wait for 3150 ip for kass, anivia, or karthus which are all better heros in general oppose to veigar and teemo.

if you really can't wait i would say morg or zilean. those 2 are very op. morg ult can dominate a fight,
or zil ult can bait 4-5 of their ults just to have them revive with a GA eff with massive utility.

If neither of those sound good i say get singed for trolololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol olololololololololololololing

or jax because he is fun

Hichigo023

11-02-2012

I think Morgana and veigar would b ur best bets I personally think Morgana because even though she seems easy her lane is extremely godly and she is hard to bank plus like fizz she can initiate a team fight easily with a flash multi zhonyas. But this is just my opinion hope it helps

I Love Slurpees

11-03-2012

Evelynn, she is a great champ to practice a roaming mid as. Twisted fate is really good and is a great champion for beginners because his passive makes it ok if you miss cs. Don't buy teemo, he's a horrible champion. If you want a really fun champ to play just save up 3150 and get katarina, she is extremely easy to pick up and play.

Fiveofswords

11-03-2012

annie is even cheaper and shes a good champ that is underplayed

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-03-2012

Morgana or Twisted Fate are good 1350s. Ryze is also very good and he is only 450 IP.

I don't know about Morgana, but Ryze and Twisted Fate are both pretty easy to play, especially Twisted Fate, and all three of these champions are very good and very viable once you get to level 30 and if you decide to start playing ranked.

a sad loli

11-03-2012

Fiddlesticks, Ryze, Morgana, Twisted Fate,
Literally anyone at that price range.

Freerfs

11-03-2012

I would rock the twisted fate if you main fizz. Nothing wrong with maining one champion, especially fizz who can beat alot of champions. Having an extra AP champ that can take care of ryze and morde (fizz counters) is a good plan, and tf does that for you.

WhoopsiGoldburg

11-03-2012

Rzye, Morgana Twisted Fate, Cho'Gath, Malphite

These are all imho cheap and easy to learn 1350 mid champions.