What happened to Ezreal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dienovv

11-02-2012

C'mon Riot. Ezreal used to be the main man! But, with that Ezreal debuff nerf, he has disappeared.
Vayne has taken his spotlight.
Rioter, if you could respond:
Do you consider Dominion during balancing?

*Edit*
This lack of Ezreal playing is in the high elos. Yes, he is a good AD carry, but his attack speed debuff made him an excellent pick. Without it, his virtually gone.

Degnared

11-02-2012

Ezreal is still an excellent AD carry. His ability to win duels against other ad carries was really a bit over the top, in my opinion.

FCFY

11-02-2012

Ezreal is in every game I play, on one team or another. And any Ez player worth his salt always ends up going like 10/5/10 or better. He is an AD carry that has no weak game phase, along with with ability to blink over pretty much any wall on the map to escape. Defintely the strongest AD carry on dom, and a top tier champ. The nerf didn't do much to his play style or damage on dominion.

A12MO12

11-02-2012

vayne is the strongest ad carry right now

naotasan

11-02-2012

I still play Ezreal, but instead of focusing my W at enemies, I focus it on allies.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

Sauron went legenday with Ezreal in the last tourney. He is still played, but he is not the awesome duelist he once was.

Genericke

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A12MO12 View Post
vayne is the strongest ad carry right now
I'm finding Kog and MF pretty scary too. Vayne has the edge because she's slippery whereas the other two - once they're caught they're caught and can't do a thing.

I've also seen some pretty good Corkis.

Duelpower

11-03-2012

While I do love me some vayne, ezreal is still stronger than she is.

The only thing that would change it imo, is if they gave her a gigantic blink skill similar to ezreal's.

A Slime Appears

11-03-2012

I have seen him somewhat less often and this pleases me greatly. Ez is ****ing annoying.

Koravel

11-03-2012

Ezreal is still perfectly viable. He is simply not easy-mode anymore, so many of the people who were playing him because of that are now no longer playing him.

There is nothing wrong with Ez, this was a needed nerf.