Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

free computer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PandaShaft

11-02-2012

anyone want my computer?

Athlon II x4 640
4gb DDR3 Dual Channel RAM
500 GB HDD
AMD XFX HD RADEON 6870
Standard CD/DVD RW Drive
ASUS M487A5TD-EVO Motherboard

the reason i'm giving it away, is because i've only received harassment from every person i have met in league of legends, and on the internet as well

i am absolutely fking tired of it

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-02-2012

Quote:
PandaShaft:
and on the internet as well

Welcome to the Internet.

Shall I sing you the song of our people?

Trollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Mynt

11-02-2012

I'll take it. Even when I get frustrated, I use all of my will power to try and force the conversation on my team* into a positive one. I suspect I beat much more skilled players than I, because positivity is such a big deal. Problem is my old computer broke, so I can't play League anymore. T~T

But for real though. Consider just muting every player at the beginning of each game. It helps.

xoFuzions

11-02-2012

I feel a bit uncomfortable that this is by far better than my computer.

Anyways, take advantage of /mute dude. Really helps.

OneSixthIrish

11-02-2012

Even though your computer is better then mine, I don't want no ****ing computer some baddie played on.

Seriously, obvious troll is obvious.

Namskram

11-03-2012

sure send it to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why not if he is a troll he is a troll lol

ForkyOrc

11-03-2012

ill take ur computer

ZycloneDBathouse

11-04-2012

Stop it. Trolls can smell your fear.

SoPho

11-04-2012

You can always send to me. I actually think you are serious; there are some nice people in this world. The laptop I am using right now was given to me for free in a similar situation.

Call 1 800 Rage

11-05-2012

ill take it, add me in game ill give you an address to send it to.