Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Welcome all new players, Brand new Mentor-ship Opportunity

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enderss

11-02-2012

Hello there. I am currently 17 and attending high school, and hope to obtain a masters in computer science when i graduate. My second job aside from school is league, i play at least 5 games a day. My love of league of legends is probably bordering the unhealthy . As a result, i have decided to give back to the community by offering my tips and tricks to anyone who is willing to listen. I am currently 1403 ELO, with a top rating of 1427. I started playing league about a month prior to the Cassiopeia patch, December 14th, 2010, in case you were wondering.

Summoner name: Enderss (NA ONLY)

Requirements?: I would really like it if you had some form of voice communication. I find it easier to get my points across via voice, rather than chat. It is not mandatory, but i give priority to those with voice communication.

I won't tolerate disrespect. That is, if i am trying to help you, I expect not to be snapped at, yelled at, or insulted. I understand games can get heated, but a positive attitude means greater chances of improvement.

Why should i let you teach me?: I have an amazingly non existent temper. It would literally take you attacking me personally for a long duration of time to set me off. This means that i wont get frustrated at your mistakes, i will gently tell you what is wrong, and how you can improve it. I also make a strong point not to make you feel like ****, I take into account that i am talking to an actual human being, and my words may have repercussions.

Just add me or drop a reply here and i'll gladly help you out

Enderss

11-02-2012

Bump

TheLoNeLiGhT

11-03-2012

Added you

Zextrap

11-03-2012

plox help me