Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

800 elo stream help me please =)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firmativity

11-02-2012

vote romney!

Lostdreamers

11-02-2012

Quote:
tazzums:
I do not classify this as done, you still have missed my objective. Had we been debating what you think I was, you would have won. However!

What I was saying in the easiest terms thinkable: While ADC does need farm, you should not play an ADC to learn how to farm. Doing so, without prior knowledge of how to farm, will result in your team being upset. If, however, you go top-- You still have to farm. One big difference though, you no longer have a lane partner, and have to learn how to handle harass as well. Having said, top is a much better place to learn how to farm. Supports will come and go, they are not all the same. Some supports can keep enemies off of you-- meaning farming will be easy, leading to you only farming if the support is good.

Do you understand my side of this now?

2v2 is worse than 1v1 by far, i still believe you are bias, and i will always think an adc with farm > top with farm. as i think everyone does and as does LoLking and statistics does

i'm not saying top does not need farm, but adc is critical you farm well, and you don't push you lane because bot is vulnerable which is why learning last hitting is best done by adc role

tazzums

11-02-2012

Quote:
lostdreamers:
2v2 is worse than 1v1 by far, i still believe you are bias, and i will always think an adc with farm > top with farm. as i think everyone does and as does LoLking and statistics does

i'm not saying top does not need farm, but adc is critical you farm well, and you don't push you lane because bot is vulnerable which is why learning last hitting is best done by adc role

You still don't seem to get what I was saying.
Let me rephrase this...

Practice farming on top, you learn how to farm just as well, if not better. Also, it won't hurt the team as bad if you mess up.

^ FROM A LEARNING STANDPOINT, not an actual play.