800 elo stream help me please =)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

endless ragee

11-02-2012

streaming my game im at 800 elo and constructive critism would helo greatly.
http://www.twitch.tv/nelfet

tazzums

11-02-2012

Steps:

1) Make new account.
2) Start over.

or

1) Learn how to carry with something safe.
2) Carry.

Lostdreamers

11-02-2012

practice, learning all the roles.
playing all roles helps you learn other roles better,
playing a support works on your idea of wards
playing adc helps you farm
playing mid helps you gank
jungle helps you control the field
top does stuff..

learn to ward, build, carry, learn when to attack/defend take objectives/ force objectives. stuff like that will make you better player and get higher elo.

tazzums

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostdreamers View Post
practice, learning all the roles.
playing all roles helps you learn other roles better,
playing a support works on your idea of wards
playing adc helps you farm
playing mid helps you gank
jungle helps you control the field
top does stuff..

learn to ward, build, carry, learn when to attack/defend take objectives/ force objectives. stuff like that will make you better player and get higher elo.
I don't think people play supports in pre-30 or low elo. If they do, its normally a wardless person that ends up taking kills.

Also, playing ADC does not help you learn how to farm. You should say top for that, ADC teaches you to NOT RUN IN A FIGHT IF YOU ARE SQUISHY.
->Learn to play protect the Kog-Maw

endless ragee

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzums View Post
I don't think people play supports in pre-30 or low elo. If they do, its normally a wardless person that ends up taking kills.

Also, playing ADC does not help you learn how to farm. You should say top for that, ADC teaches you to NOT RUN IN A FIGHT IF YOU ARE SQUISHY.
haha beleive it or not people do play support and they do ward and they dont take kills as support at this elo they may not ward well but they atleast ward baron and dragon.

Lostdreamers

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzums View Post

"playing ADC does not help you learn how to farm"
- i laughed out loud.. lol

tazzums

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by petersmoker View Post
haha beleive it or not people do play support and they do ward and they dont take kills as support at this elo they may not ward well but they atleast ward baron and dragon.
Warding isn't just for baron/dragon control.

You gotta learn where to place wards to where you know what part of the jungle the enemy jungler is in.

(assuming red/purple side)
E.g., mid places a ward at wraith camp/river. top places at baron/TB entrance, support places it at TR tribush.

It's not just the support who needs wards. Wards win wars squidward.

Quote:
"playing ADC does not help you learn how to farm"
- i laughed out loud.. lol
You obviously missed my point. Top has to learn how to farm just as well, if not better-- while being harassed without a partner. ADC typically has a partner, so they can get away with things better. Late game, adc has to learn how to stay alive and deal damage at the same time.

Lostdreamers

11-02-2012

adc is the most important role to have good farm on, on top of that you are getting harassed by 2 people instead of the normal Just 1,
adc with good items = more dmg than any other role (not including being crazy fed)

But that is why it is called the Attack damage CARRY

sure i have heard people say apc, but no one calls the topcarry... why is this? because as you look at statistics of LoLking and match results at the end of a game ADC should do the most dmg, but only and if they have good farm can they match these statistics.

you do seem very bias, top is the role that should initiate or play protect the kog.
- you seem bias but what is funny is adc is my worst role. -- there for this is genuine information not just a cry baby defending my own role.
gg sir i believe i have won this debate i shall now accept my certificate of graduation from lawyer school in the name of League of Legends.

tazzums

11-02-2012

Quote:
adc is the most important role to have good farm on, on top of that you are getting harassed by 2 people instead of the normal Just 1,
adc with good items = more dmg than any other role (not including being crazy fed)

But that is why it is called the Attack damage CARRY

sure i have heard people say apc, but no one calls the topcarry... why is this? because as you look at statistics of LoLking and match results at the end of a game ADC should do the most dmg, but only and if they have good farm can they match these statistics.

you do seem very bias, top is the role that should initiate or play protect the kog.
- you seem bias but what is funny is adc is my worst role. -- there for this is genuine information not just a cry baby defending my own role.
gg sir i believe i have won this debate i shall now accept my certificate of graduation from lawyer school in the name of League of Legends.
I do not classify this as done, you still have missed my objective. Had we been debating what you think I was, you would have won. However!

What I was saying in the easiest terms thinkable: While ADC does need farm, you should not play an ADC to learn how to farm. Doing so, without prior knowledge of how to farm, will result in your team being upset. If, however, you go top-- You still have to farm. One big difference though, you no longer have a lane partner, and have to learn how to handle harass as well. Having said, top is a much better place to learn how to farm. Supports will come and go, they are not all the same. Some supports can keep enemies off of you-- meaning farming will be easy, leading to you only farming if the support is good.

Do you understand my side of this now?

endless ragee

11-02-2012

when did this thread become obama vs romney? lol