F**K I BOUGHT 2 BOOTS! (sellback idea)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bosco Baracus

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
I think if anything, you have to make it if they use any ability all. Soraka global heal.

singed- pop the mist, then buy, then just run around, then sell

Lostdreamers

11-15-2012

bump

Oprahs Treadmill

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftkun View Post
I think an undo button would be better.
It goes away if you close the shop/use an ability/leave the platform whatever.
Plus the undo button would remove the confusion with the building up to items.
I like the idea of after you close the shop window item(s) you just purchased can't be sold back for full refund but now there is going to have to be something that doesn't allow spell casting during shopping period such as Karthus'/ Soraka's ult

xRAWKAx

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wzthegreat View Post
How about if the champion does any dmg to enemies, the item sell back will not be 100% but the way it should be because he techniquely used the item to do dmg (does not matter if physical or magical or armor or whatsoever), if the champ did not do any dmg, the item still can be sold back.
one more thing, what do you do about upgrade items? for ex: you already have a needlessly large rod, and bought deathcap, then selling deathcap, what do you do about that?
I think in this case the store could refund the purchase and revert back to just a NLR.

Lostdreamers

12-02-2012

bump

TmrwLand

12-02-2012

But I think the time should be shortened. Why? Because it doesn't take 10 seconds, or even 5, to realize that you bought the wrong thing. So let's go with 3.5? 4.0 tops

Why so short? Well when you buy you often KNOW right then you ****ed up. Also, it doesnt give a very huge time to abuse the idea, only a hectic space to try to sell before **** gets final.

Awesome idea tho lol