Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

F**K I BOUGHT 2 BOOTS! (sellback idea)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fiveofswords

11-02-2012

you know how often i accidentally bought something i didnt want?
never.

Lostdreamers

11-02-2012

Quote:
Fiveofswords:
you know how often i accidentally bought something i didnt want?
never.

haha well good for you, yeah it happens i bet, but you make up the 3 million players who go on daily? kk dude.

Niiko The Goat

11-02-2012

Maybe, instead of having a time to sell them back, make it so that you can undo whatever you did (either buying or selling) as long as you don't leave the platform, but once you do, you can only sell them back as usual or say goodbye to what you accidentally sold.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-02-2012

All they need to do is just put a small time delay on buying double of any item other than consumables, really.

Lostdreamers

11-02-2012

yeah i like your idea actually that works. the delay in buying a same item sounds good.

Technician Tim

11-02-2012

Quote:
PogoPogoPogoPogo:
Karthus. Karthus makes this problematic.

Buy a ton of AP, ult, sell back, buy whatever it is you really need.

tons of ap is the only thing karthus needs, if he can afford a deathcap, hes keeping it

TheMajestics

11-02-2012

I think its a great idea. It should let you sell the last item u just bought in the past 5 secs. but only if it was your last action.
E.G. u buy a pot and walk away or u close the shop menu or u take damage u cant refund it.

Quote:
what do you do about upgrade items? for ex: you already have a needlessly large rod, and bought deathcap, then selling deathcap, what do you do about that?

In that case u should get the needlessly large rod back if the condition that I mentioned before is matched.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-02-2012

Quote:
kingcharles07:
tons of ap is the only thing karthus needs, if he can afford a deathcap, hes keeping it

More what I meant is when he's got like a Blasting Wand, he's saving toward a Needlessly Large Rod, but he has enough to buy another Blasting Wand, ult, then refund for 100%, etc.

TheHippysAWizard

11-02-2012

i have a new problem with the way they connect you to the game. it lags until everyone is connected i have bought 10 health pots b4 and flipped out cuz i only wanted 5 and cloth (Fuuufufffuuuu)

it sucks I would appreciate a grace period for glitches or maybe a safety like if you click on pots repeatedly at a certain speed or items like boots or dorans. this could be quite helpful i feel as though it could improve some game satisfaction.

Quote:
PogoPogoPogoPogo:
More what I meant is when he's got like a Blasting Wand, he's saving toward a Needlessly Large Rod, but he has enough to buy another Blasting Wand, ult, then refund for 100%, etc.

I do agree with this though that wouldn't be fair at all.

Eurius

11-02-2012

My mouse doubleclicks on its own randomly (it's a tad faulty, but not annoying enough to the point I NEED to get a new one), and it's very annoying to have it buy me two boots, or two Doran's Blades, or an extra health pot or two when I don't want them.