1400 looking to get 1500

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nazatu

11-02-2012

hey guys I have been playing league for about a year now and recently started playing ranked again. when i first hit 30 i played a lot of ranked but wasnt very good so i fluctuated around the 1200 mark. about 2 weeks ago i decided to play ranked again to try to get gold. i have gone up 200 elo in the past 2 weeks (only playing about 2 ranked games a day) and am looking for someone to help me with this last stretch. Thanks respond to this or add me in game "Nazatu" if you would like to help

Amatzikahni

11-02-2012

Do you mean duo-queue with you, answer your questions, or mentor you? I don't see a clear message. Congrats on making it to 1400, and good luck with your push!

Nazatu

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatzikahni View Post
Do you mean duo-queue with you, answer your questions, or mentor you? I don't see a clear message. Congrats on making it to 1400, and good luck with your push!
Well I would like someone to duo queue with but also anyone who has any advice on what roles to play and what I can do to help my chances of winning more games

Amatzikahni

11-03-2012

Win two lanes. If you just win your lane and get fed, you might have to deal with an opposing fed enemy from another lane. Instead, try to push and gank often to help another lane win while also winning your lane. Mid and Jungle are the two most influential roles because of this ganking power.