Zed's mechanics seems somewhat similar to an idea I posted on Champion Concepts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ponyboy Curtis

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drozzi View Post
Some people don't understand how the whole champion process takes months in advance.

Also your champion is absolutely nothing like zed.
I was referring to the additional effect if the two skill shots hit and the ability to warp to the other. Other than that, I see no similarities. Maybe I should have thought it out just a tad more before I posted.

Alaros

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponyboy Curtis View Post
It just seems odd that I make this thread a week ago and then they make Zed.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...9#post30564909
yeah, so odd that they made an entire champion in a week just to copy you. a process that usually takes months.

Ponyboy Curtis

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaros View Post
yeah, so odd that they made an entire champion in a week just to copy you. a process that usually takes months.
Copy sounds too strong of a word. I was just saying that they might have got an idea. Like I said in an earlier post, changing a skill does not take months. It can take up to around ten minutes.

Lemon8or

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponyboy Curtis View Post
It just seems odd that I make this thread a week ago and then they make Zed.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...9#post30564909
Not at all similar. :|

Killslayer

11-02-2012

This happened to me with Kha! The kit wasn't similar at all but it was the exact LOOK I was going for. It was crazy. But again, didn't fit the time window for when they designed the character.

Inzu Bushida

11-02-2012

Guys he not saying everything was similar lol, I also agree that it takes a while to think of a model and how that model look, what he is saying is that they skills are a little similar not by alot. The skills he presented was combined into one skill and revolved around that concept. Riot might have looked at his skills and was like "Hey that sounds pretty cool maybe we can work with something on that idea" but you must agree the switching place skill and the both skills hitting the same target do more damage does sound alike =P. It's an honor to to have your ideas used but it was just like he said a mere coincidence lol