[Bug] Rengar remains invisible while attacking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razin Raisin

11-02-2012

I was playing as Cho'Gath on Summoner's Rift. I used my knockup to check the bottom lane tri-bush to see if anyone was there. My knockup showed Rengar recalling and knocked him up. I then walked into the bush and started fighting him. Rengar quickly used his ultimate, therefore causing me to lose vision of him. As I stood in the bush, My health was lowering even though I had no vision of ANY enemy champion anywhere near me. I was standing in the bush, so it's not like he could have been hiding in the bush. A few seconds later, I died and the game said that I was killed by Rengar (no assists from other champions, just Rengar). Just as I died, I saw Rengar become unstealthed at the very edge of my vision range.

Just to clarify, I was hit multiple times while Rengar was stealthed. He did not simply stealth and then hit me once or twice. He got off multiple attacks/abilities all while he was completely stealthed. Also, my teammate was confused as well since he did not see the Rengar either.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WalktoEarth

11-14-2012

I had almost the same problem.
I was bot line fighting a Rengar and I had a ward in the bot line bushes. Every time Rengar got into the bushes I couldn’t see him but I could see his partner.