Okay, so. The New Lore.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sindollers

12-05-2012

**** this new lol IM GOING TO UNINSTALL **** YOU LOL CREATERS **** YOUR MOTHERS ILL DONATE MORE $$ SO YOU CAN BUY YOUR MOTHER CHUM U DOGS!

RadiantJustice

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindollers View Post
**** this new lol IM GOING TO UNINSTALL **** YOU LOL CREATERS **** YOUR MOTHERS ILL DONATE MORE $$ SO YOU CAN BUY YOUR MOTHER CHUM U DOGS!
Don't burst a blood vessel there chum. Not only is what you said unnecessary, it doesn't belong in this thread let alone this subforum.

Scoutacus

12-05-2012

I enjoyed reading everyone's lore, I wouldn't mind it if they wrote a novel explaining League lore (because I'd be all over that), but I just want JoJ back. It was so much more interesting to get a glimpse into the sort of life the champions led outside of League and what motivated them into joining the league. However, I'm perfectly fine with the amount of content they give us, simply because I know that we'll get what we want in the end, Riot is good to its fanbase, we just need to be patient, we were spoiled by the champ every 2 week thing.

Also, please be writing a novel about League? That is officialy from Riot? Some of the fan lore books are....Well...To be blunt, not good, not good at all.

TheHat27

12-06-2012

I would like to point you all to this thread I recently made:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2869551

Please contribute to that thread, I think we all share the same opinion here.