Dead GD, They Fixed Syndra

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S0rter

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostStalker86 View Post
They need to increase her ultimate range depending on how many orbs you have on the field.
They need to increase her R range. Period. Not based on anything. Make it the same as her Q. This will solve everything.

Nasuuna

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st HanarSpectre View Post
The push back can also save enemies, both from you and teammates as well as potentially not stunning anyone, hence situational.
you must have extremely bad aim not to land the stun with a 3 second q+e where neither requires you to stop moving

Grann Brigitte

11-02-2012

I like syndra right now- she is still not nearly as good at carrying a game as the Big 3 AP's, she is fun, good at taking enemies by surprise (mostly because nobody has learned her counterplay because nobody plays her). Her ultimates potential damage is enormous, but the long cooldown is pretty unfortunate. With her ult down, Syndra is pretty toothless, aside from potentially devastating stuns. In the end, I almost feel syndra should be played as an agressive support botlane. At level 6, she gets so much free single target damage from her ult the ADC will /never/ be safe, and pre 6 she is quite good at keeping people away from her carry and harassing.

1st HanarSpectre

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
you must have extremely bad aim not to land the stun with a 3 second q+e where neither requires you to stop moving
I don't think you actually understand what the word situational means.
Syndra does not have a guaranteed stun, you can miss and it can be dodged. No matter how good you can pretend to be, it does not change this fact, and the fact that she does not have "Amazaing CC"
Quote:
Originally Posted by S0rter View Post
They need to increase her R range. Period. Not based on anything. Make it the same as her Q. This will solve everything.
Skillshots always have higher range than point and click abilities for obvious reasons.

Umbasa

11-02-2012

shes like brand. countered by boots

whouthink

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
stop crying when I play her in ranked

amazing amount of cc, and if their ad or ap mispositions, they die immediately

she is an amazing, fun, HIGH SKILL CAP champion, and if you don't take the time to learn her, don't complain about people who do.

and don't report me for playing her than lategame catch their ad carry in stuns constantly allowing for easy picks.

Are you sure you arent talking about Cass

Synrda has to set up 3 orbs to maximize her ult damage and her CC is sub par, both in range and quantity.

Grann Brigitte

11-02-2012

Biggest advantage of syndra is that she is quite good at winning her lane, and she snowballs very hard into the midgame before falling off later. Her ult obliterates anyone at all if you get ahead, and a smart team can leverage that into lots of won teamfights.

50West

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by S0rter View Post
You mean beyond the ridiculous range her ult has now??

S0rter

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50West View Post
Rofl ridic range? I must be playing a different game than you where I DON'T have to enter melee range to use it effectively. Any range increase between her Q and W would suffice, doesn't have to be at her W. Her ult range is her 2nd shortest skill only longer than her E.

whouthink

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50West View Post
Dat 675 cast range on a squishy mage