Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dead GD, They Fixed Syndra

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nasuuna

11-02-2012

stop crying when I play her in ranked

amazing amount of cc, and if their ad or ap mispositions, they die immediately

she is an amazing, fun, HIGH SKILL CAP champion, and if you don't take the time to learn her, don't complain about people who do.

and don't report me for playing her than lategame catch their ad carry in stuns constantly allowing for easy picks.

Sammystorm

11-02-2012

she is disabled so whatever

Nasuuna

11-02-2012

Quote:
Sammystorm:
she is disabled so whatever

well that is a completely different issue, her kit is still solid

GhostStalker

11-02-2012

They need to increase her ultimate range depending on how many orbs you have on the field.

1st HanarSpectre

11-02-2012

She is fine, but she does not have "amazing amount of CC", She has a slow and a situational stun.

Zerglinator

11-02-2012

They feel the need to justify refunding her for being weak at one point in time.

Nasuuna

11-02-2012

Quote:
1st HanarSpectre:
She is fine, but she does not have "amazing amount of CC", She has a slow and a situational stun.

that *situational stun* can be used as a combination knockback+stun disengage, a full team stun engage, or addition cc on top of your engage, its *situations* are everywhere

1st HanarSpectre

11-02-2012

Quote:
Nasuuna:
that *situational stun* can be used as a combination knockback+stun disengage, a full team stun engage, or addition cc on top of your engage, its *situations* are everywhere

The push back can also save enemies, both from you and teammates as well as potentially not stunning anyone, hence situational.

Zerglinator

11-02-2012

Quote:
1st HanarSpectre:
The push back can also save enemies, both from you and teammates as well as potentially not stunning anyone, hence situational.

Force is meaningless without skill.

Leokins

11-02-2012

I was on hiatus when she was released. I still don't know what she does.