Making someone look fat by taking their picture with a skinny friend

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grantson

12-21-2012

Quote:
I'm sure a lot of you guys seen the preview patch notes. You're either sad or happy about the nerfs and buffs. But 1 huge nerf and 1 huge buff that made think of fat and skinny comparison was the Wooglet's Witchcap and Blackfire Torch price change (Blackfire torch got a nerf that looks like a buff. Wooglet's Witchap got a buff that looks like a nerf).

Blackfire Torch

Item cost is now 3950 (Up from 2950)
Now gives +80 Ability Power (up from 70)
Now gives +10 Mana Regeneration
Now gives 20% Cooldown Reduction (up from 10%)

Wooglet's Witchcap

Now costs 2640 (down from 3520)
Recipe now costs 1060 (down from 1200)
Now gives 40 armor (down from 50)

10 armor in exchange for reducing the cost by 880 gold. It's more then a steal bargain on a Black Friday sale. It's kind of a blatant way of telling us to rush and buy WW first over BFT. The thing is though Wooglet's Witchcap has always been a good item, and it just became the must buy item for any AP.

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/22...for-12-21-2012
Wow, this is awkward. But what's posted is posted. Since I can't delete this topic, just let it get buried by not posting on this thread anymore. Thanks!

inFe eD

12-21-2012

Witchcap's price isn't changing. Reign of gaming is horrendously inaccurate, as usual.

Redeemed In Fire

12-21-2012

Yeah, dunno why they say that. S@20 even has the same info despite a picture showing the price at 3500...

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
Witchcap's price isn't changing. Reign of gaming is horrendously inaccurate, as usual.
maybe riot made a mistake on their pbe patch notes anyways i don't like those changes, components for those things are fairly useless you are sitting on guise/blasting wand while bruisers have a brutalizer and a phage plus their broken free stats while they wait for their cleaver and triforce.

FOODFOOD

12-21-2012

It also says that LightBringer replacement is 4,075, which I hope is inaccurate.

DiscworldDeath

12-21-2012

There are no PBE patch notes. These sites use some data scraping and comparison tools.

The cost is going down, by 20. To 3,500 from 3,520. Like when they said Thornmail will cost 1,400 gold this season, etc.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

You guys have GOT to stop taking Reign of Gaming's "Unofficial PBE Patch notes" as holy doctrine.