Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

meanwhile, in the beginner coop-vs-AI on the BR server...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akdar

11-02-2012

My bf tried playing LoL and for some reason could not pick up the game. This from a guy that DOMINATED Tribes, EQ, WoW, StarCraft... then gets into LoL and runs into a team fight as Ryze 1v4 to explode. No matter what I told him he'd get steam rolled.

"Wait I'm coming. Lets back off just a....wait...wait....wait NO don't run into them! *crickets* Yeah that will happen when you are 0-4 lvl 6 Ryze vs 5-0 lvl 8 Olaf and 3-0 lvl 8 Anivia. Yeah totally I saw you pop your Ultimate... that Olaf was down to 90% and you couldn't reach the Anivia. You're right maybe when you upgrade that dagger to berz boots you'll get them."

AK47WOLF

11-02-2012

Quote:
Mercafe:
snap...

as talon lol

The fk does that mean?

Kinvaras666

11-02-2012

Quote:
AK47WOLF:
The fk does that mean?

my thoughts exactly.

Saigo Getsuga

11-02-2012

Noobs being noobs, can be noobs, in Antartica if they want.

Or even in the Moon.

Is not related to the place of origin.

Iceshiv

11-02-2012

BTW I don't think bots can be "fed". They get their items based on time in game and they get them automatically. You could be feeding on Ashe bot all game and she'd have died 15 times, and she'll still have the same items she did at the same game time as your game.

Akdar

11-04-2012

Ice I don't believe that is true. I believe they have a minimum gold gain so you can't starve them but they can be fed.

To the guys agreeing "WTF does AS mean?". In League of Legends "AS" stands for Attack Speed. Some champs benefit from attacking quickly while someone like Talon benefits from going straight "AD" (stands for Attack Damage). The point they were making is that the Zeal is not the prefered first item to combine for Talon. He benefits from being able to hit very hard and cycle through all of his abilities to assassinate his target quickly. If it turns into an Auto Attack fight that is not the ideal situation for him.

To the OP's assumption that none of the 6-47 (think you meant 42 per the score?) were from executes. You can actually count up the kills / deaths and confirm they both add up to 42 so no assumptions are needed.

JJJNigel

11-05-2012

sell all items, buy armor and attack/aspd, wait until your allies distract the enemy team, backdoor all the turrets