WINDOWS 8 BugSplat After summoner pick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

No More Zeroes

11-03-2012

It might have been painful but everything I run is working now, I'd say the end is worth the means if you've tried everything else. Good luck!

SWVADER

11-03-2012

So everyone who has league of legends your telling me is forced to re install there whole pc from scratch that sounds like a joke. Please would a ADMIN respond

SWVADER

11-04-2012

well as pissed as I am I solved this by doing what I knew would probably fix it like zeroes did reinstalling windows but that should never be the fix to a problem everything else came over fine in the upgrade why couldn't lol

Kasmb

02-06-2013

Ok so I have almost the exact same problem as SWVADER and No More Zeros, but I have a few more variables.
Like they said, every time the loading screen appears after picking everyone's champions, it lasts for 3 seconds and then a Bugsplat error window pops up. If I try to reconnect, the game crashes again.
I am trying to get it to work on this new computer, and it works fine on my laptop, (but really laggy). Here on some of the variables that might affect LOL:

-I have Windows 8, and found other people with Windows 8 have this error. It is a hard disk, store bought. It was honestly just installed a week and a half before, January 25.
-I updated all of the drivers.
-I have a Beta Nvidia card, as well as a Beta driver. However, when I tried playing LOL on the motherboard's GPU before I got the graphics card, the same error appeared. I've also done a test on the card, it seems to be working well.
-My internet is fine, since I'm able to download LOL and the laptop works.
-I have over 900 GB free on the hard disk, if that matters at all.

Games tried so far:
-Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. Old game, but it runs straight from the disc. Works.
-Starcraft 2. Had a few errors with the update system at first, but now it works, including the online component.
-Sid Meier's Civilization V (run from Steam). Opens up, can view the introductory movie, and then after 3 seconds on the loading screen (before the menu pops for single player, multiplayer, options, etc.), it crashes. The message: Sid Meier's Civilization V has stopped working. Windows is checking for a solution to the problem. Eventually that window closes, and the whole program has crashed.

I recently reinstalled LOL, but the same Bugsplat error came up. When I have time, I will test to see if i can run it and Sid Meier's Civilization V on the motherboard's GPU. In the meantime, is there a solution other than trying to reinstall Windows 8? I honestly think that won't help since I have a disc.

Kasmb

02-06-2013

Ok so I have almost the exact same problem as SWVADER and No More Zeros, but I have a few more variables.
Like they said, every time the loading screen appears after picking everyone's champions, it lasts for 3 seconds and then a Bugsplat error window pops up. If I try to reconnect, the game crashes again.
I am trying to get it to work on this new computer, and it works fine on my laptop, (but really laggy). Here on some of the variables that might affect LOL:

-I have Windows 8, and found other people with Windows 8 have this error. It is a hard disk, store bought. It was honestly just installed a week and a half before, January 25.
-I updated all of the drivers.
-I have a Beta Nvidia card, as well as a Beta driver. However, when I tried playing LOL on the motherboard's GPU before I got the graphics card, the same error appeared. I've also done a test on the card, it seems to be working well.
-My internet is fine, since I'm able to download LOL and the laptop works.
-I have over 900 GB free on the hard disk, if that matters at all.

Games tried so far:
-Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. Old game, but it runs straight from the disc. Works.
-Starcraft 2. Had a few errors with the update system at first, but now it works, including the online component.
-Sid Meier's Civilization V (run from Steam). Opens up, can view the introductory movie, and then after 3 seconds on the loading screen (before the menu pops for single player, multiplayer, options, etc.), it crashes. The message: Sid Meier's Civilization V has stopped working. Windows is checking for a solution to the problem. Eventually that window closes, and the whole program has crashed.

I recently reinstalled LOL, but the same Bugsplat error came up. When I have time, I will test to see if i can run it and Sid Meier's Civilization V on the motherboard's GPU. In the meantime, is there a solution other than trying to reinstall Windows 8? I honestly think that won't help since I have a disc.