Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot people random picking in ranked (afk)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnreáL

11-02-2012

Yep im mad.

Riot need to implement a system where if someone let the countdown go to 0 before picking (so random pick) they should automatically get dodged because it just as bad as a d'c but instead they are afk.
And the consinquence is the people in the same team have to dodge and recieve a hefty dodge penalty.
So if riot can add a system where anyone who random picks in ranked i.e afk, the game should not start, also there should be a warning saying that the game will not start, even if there d'ced, so we don't have to dodge cause we are scared incase the game going to start and face a 30 minute time penalty.
Anyone else up for this idea?

*Repost*

RAGC

11-02-2012

ya. as much as the accepting into que first helped. i too often see people get random picked, i think most people accept the que then get dced

YerAs5

11-02-2012

they accept q then try to pull a quicky -.-

UnreáL

11-02-2012

bump

UnreáL

11-02-2012

hopefully riot allready read this, and noted it down

Alumenlux

11-02-2012

Let the timer run down and game should dodge + they should receive the 30 min penalty.

Not a bad idea sir.

UnreáL

11-02-2012

bump