@Riot people random picking in ranked (afk)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnreáL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

Yep im mad.

Riot need to implement a system where if someone let the countdown go to 0 before picking (so random pick) they should automatically get dodged because it just as bad as a d'c but instead they are afk.
And the consinquence is the people in the same team have to dodge and recieve a hefty dodge penalty.
So if riot can add a system where anyone who random picks in ranked i.e afk, the game should not start, also there should be a warning saying that the game will not start, even if there d'ced, so we don't have to dodge cause we are scared incase the game going to start and face a 30 minute time penalty.
Anyone else up for this idea?

*Repost*

RAGC

11-02-2012

ya. as much as the accepting into que first helped. i too often see people get random picked, i think most people accept the que then get dced

YerAs5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

they accept q then try to pull a quicky -.-

UnreáL

11-02-2012

bump

UnreáL

11-02-2012

hopefully riot allready read this, and noted it down

Alumenlux

11-02-2012

Let the timer run down and game should dodge + they should receive the 30 min penalty.

Not a bad idea sir.

UnreáL

11-02-2012

bump