I believe i'm wrongly banned.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ObsidianLazarus

Member

11-03-2012

Rape shouldnʻt be a crime, given they have the choice to say yes and make it consensual.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whOrganism

Member

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsidianLazarus View Post
Rape shouldnʻt be a crime, given they have the choice to say yes and make it consensual.
In cases of rape there is only two choices they are given, take it willingly, or take it unwillingly. Not anything like a chat filter, where there is an ON and OFF button.

Please troll somewhere else.
(I'm noticing a pattern with the people posting on this forum)


Where are you at RIOT? I see you post on other peoples ban appeals, but not mine!?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whOrganism

Member

11-03-2012

I just realized there is another section i should have posted this in, could someone move this to the appropriate section?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ObsidianLazarus

Member

11-03-2012

>Legitimate statement=Troll post.

>Willingly:Unwillingly=/=Yes:No

If the read the Code, youʻd see it states specifically that just because thereʻs a filter/mute option, doesnʻt mean cursing is an acceptable way to respond.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whOrganism

Member

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsidianLazarus View Post
>Legitimate statement=Troll post.

>Willingly:Unwillingly=/=Yes:No

If the read the Code, youʻd see it states specifically that just because thereʻs a filter/mute option, doesnʻt mean cursing is an acceptable way to respond.
And if you sir, would of read my case, you would know that i was the person that swore the least amount out of everyone in game. I maybe used 2 swear words, in 3 games.

And your statement before about rape, is not a legitimate statement. Comparing apples to oranges, IMO, isn't relevant or helpful to anyone.

(Rape is a serious matter, not one to be joked about) I'm very sure that all of the people that have been raped in their lifetime would agree there is NO way to say NO. Unlike in this game where you can press the OFF button and all you see is asterisks, and if asterisks offend you also then you might need your diaper changed.

Stop trying to justify your troll activity. It's people like you ruining this game.
If you don't have anything useful to say then just don't say anything at all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinuubi

Senior Member

11-03-2012

Rengar [00:00:22] mundo
Rengar [00:00:25] lease plz
Rengar [00:00:28] leash*

Dr. Mundo [00:00:28] got it
Rengar [00:00:32] ty
Rengar [00:00:41] ive never played vs AI before

Vayne [00:00:42] no one else at bot>
Rengar [00:00:49] i can only imagine its much easier
Vayne [00:00:57] CAN be
Dr. Mundo [00:00:57] not intermediate.
Dr. Mundo [00:01:03] beginer bot yes
Rengar [00:01:04] normal games are easy
Dr. Mundo [00:01:07] intermediate.. no.
Vayne [00:01:25] help would be nice
Miss Fortune [00:01:25] holy ****
Rengar [00:02:13] ty
Vayne [00:03:11] or not
Rengar [00:04:29] stupid wraiths...
Rengar [00:05:00] idk how you guys have died to them already

Dr. Mundo [00:05:08] you died to wraiths..
Rengar [00:05:11] must be playing too aggressive
Rengar [00:05:15] so?

Rengar [00:05:17] im jungling
Dr. Mundo [00:05:33] easier to get away from wraiths than from bots.
Rengar [00:05:34] i didnt give the other team any of the --- g
Rengar [00:06:00] like i dont know that?
Rengar [00:06:41] wow guys...
Rengar [00:06:48] you guys blow
Rengar [00:06:52] no wonder youre playing AI's lol
Rengar [00:07:31] they are going to be sooo fed by the time im lvl 6


So where in this did they call you bad first? The point of this is that you were reported for what you were doing and got banned for it. You complain about your teammates and when you could have chosen to stop you didn't you kept going on the verbal abuse. You call your teammates bad and you say you are better than they are. You deserve the ban.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whOrganism

Member

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinuubi View Post
Rengar [00:00:22] mundo
Rengar [00:00:25] lease plz
Rengar [00:00:28] leash*

Dr. Mundo [00:00:28] got it
Rengar [00:00:32] ty
Rengar [00:00:41] ive never played vs AI before

Vayne [00:00:42] no one else at bot>
Rengar [00:00:49] i can only imagine its much easier
Vayne [00:00:57] CAN be
Dr. Mundo [00:00:57] not intermediate.
Dr. Mundo [00:01:03] beginer bot yes
Rengar [00:01:04] normal games are easy
Dr. Mundo [00:01:07] intermediate.. no.
Vayne [00:01:25] help would be nice
Miss Fortune [00:01:25] holy ****
Rengar [00:02:13] ty
Vayne [00:03:11] or not
Rengar [00:04:29] stupid wraiths...
Rengar [00:05:00] idk how you guys have died to them already

Dr. Mundo [00:05:08] you died to wraiths..
Rengar [00:05:11] must be playing too aggressive
Rengar [00:05:15] so?

Rengar [00:05:17] im jungling
Dr. Mundo [00:05:33] easier to get away from wraiths than from bots.
Rengar [00:05:34] i didnt give the other team any of the --- g
Rengar [00:06:00] like i dont know that?
Rengar [00:06:41] wow guys...
Rengar [00:06:48] you guys blow
Rengar [00:06:52] no wonder youre playing AI's lol
Rengar [00:07:31] they are going to be sooo fed by the time im lvl 6


So where in this did they call you bad first? The point of this is that you were reported for what you were doing and got banned for it. You complain about your teammates and when you could have chosen to stop you didn't you kept going on the verbal abuse. You call your teammates bad and you say you are better than they are. You deserve the ban.
"Dr. Mundo [00:05:08] you died to wraiths.."

Is what started everything, the fact he couldn't understand dieing to wraiths was less harmful to the team then dieing to the enemies.

I will agree though i went over the top in the first game against AI's, but the other two games were nothing like this one, and yet they are considered as part of the evidence.

Thanks for being helpful and not trolling.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinuubi

Senior Member

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by whOrganism View Post
"Dr. Mundo [00:05:08] you died to wraiths.."

Is what started everything, the fact he couldn't understand dieing to wraiths was less harmful to the team then dieing to the enemies.

I will agree though i went over the top in the first game against AI's, but the other two games were nothing like this one, and yet they are considered as part of the evidence.

Thanks for being helpful and not trolling.
You think you can do no wrong can you? Just before Mundo said that YOU said Rengar [00:05:00] idk how you guys have died to them already
You are not innocent in any of these cases except 3, I will give you that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whOrganism

Member

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinuubi View Post
You think you can do no wrong can you? Just before Mundo said that YOU said Rengar [00:05:00] idk how you guys have died to them already
You are not innocent in any of these cases except 3, I will give you that.
I was referring to the computers, which they had died to many times only 5 minutes in. I get tired of playing with feeders, because i know the game will be a loss if they die 5 times before 5 minutes... it's a no brainer.. i lost my cool, i shouldn't of, and i'm sorry. Not much more can be said.

But i'm done with this thread, mod please close this. This going on and on is just as bad as bickering in game. No one will win, mods won't close this because they don't hardly pay attention to the forums. I don't feel i deserved to be banned for any, i definitely deserved a warning for number 1, i know this, but a ban seems kind of harsh.


123