I believe i'm wrongly banned.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Javacup

Senior Member

11-02-2012

You've made a huge turn around in your attitude yet just got a 5 day ban... I don't think you are getting the point. Your forum crusade to justify your negative actions mean nothing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whOrganism

Member

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacup View Post
You've made a huge turn around in your attitude yet just got a 5 day ban... I don't think you are getting the point. Your forum crusade to justify your negative actions mean nothing.
I don't think you've put enough effort into researching the situation. As much as i appreciate your time and effort into skimming over everything, i don't appreciate the lack of useful criticism you have to contribute to my thread.

The only opinion i want at this point, is one a of a RIOT employee, who actually has guidelines to follow, and an explanation as to why i am punished, and others, much worse are pardoned. Also why are two of the three reports on there, particularly number two and three.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

forcemblem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-02-2012

Kids in LoL need diapers to play.
Best keep your mouth shut at this rate, too much butt hurtting. ):
Plus your attitude is kind of ****ty in the first case. (Especially in an AI game you lost.)
second case would be a average angry kid.

P.S. if you didn't have word filter on
Corki[00:19:23]On the turret n***er
ban him too.

I'd assume Riot is probably too lazy to look over these case as they have claimed that only "one or two" cases out of these tribunal is even worth a revoke on the ban. And they can justify themselves if you've ever done anything ever so slightly wrong. But yes, if the tribunal has a real judicial system.. It's not a fair "ban" at all considering everything else in this game. e-e


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whOrganism

Member

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by forcemblem View Post
Kids in LoL need diapers to play.
Best keep your mouth shut at this rate, too much butt hurtting. ):
Plus your attitude is kind of ****ty in the first case. (Especially in an AI game you lost.)
second case would be a average angry kid.

P.S. if you didn't have word filter on
Corki[00:19:23]On the turret n***er
ban him too.

I'd assume Riot is probably too lazy to look over these case as they have claimed that only "one or two" cases out of these tribunal is even worth a revoke on the ban. And they can justify themselves if you've ever done anything ever so slightly wrong. But yes, if the tribunal has a real judicial system.. It's not a fair "ban" at all considering everything else in this game. e-e
I don't have my filter turned on, i can handle seeing a swear word. And RIOT may not be too lazy to do anything about it, they are just too trusting and ignorant to what power they give their public.

Every game there is someone trolling, someone feeding, some flaming... And those are the people that get to make their judgment calls. Seems like a rather poor decision.. I'd would rather a computer program decide my fate, than a 10 year old.

Also, did i lose my ribbons? Or just my honor?
Funny thing is i received honor after my ban, so still have some. :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hexenir

Senior Member

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by whOrganism View Post
Nearly everything you said Riathamus was taken out of context.
I don't care about context, nor the Tribunal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinuubi

Senior Member

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by whOrganism View Post
Maybe i was too rough in the first game, but the 2nd and 3rd shouldn't be there. And in the first game it was a computer AI easy setting... and they ran in and fed no matter how many pings i warned them with and then blamed it on me.

I notice a huge problem with the tribunal, you only see chat and i highly doubt anyone looks at time stamps and determines which comments are to which other comments.

Here is a good example:

Rengar [00:13:48] am i not allowed to be upset by you guys feeding?
Dr. Mundo [00:13:53] not really
Dr. Mundo [00:13:54] no
Rengar [00:13:56] lol
Miss Fortune [00:13:57] please just play the game
Rengar [00:13:59] listen to yourself

Most people will just see it as me saying this to MF... But how could i of possibly read what was said and type out my response in 2 seconds?

When i first started playing this game i would talk **** relentlessly on people, it was wrong i know, i've made a huge turnaround in my game play attitude, it's extremely unfair IMO, for what i said and did in response to how they treated me for a 5 day ban.

I've helped so many people in this game... Now i don't want to help anyone, in fear of being reported.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/5861857/

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/5866732/

But these guys are pardoned..
The point is what were you reported for? You got banned for it. You start yelling at your team over a game against AI's. Its AI's! I've died to bots before because they're bots not real players. People play more aggressive against bots.You went berserk over a game. So yea you deserved it,

The Second case shouldn't be in there? You were bashing on your team for feeding and calling Corki bull****. You basically talked down to your team as if you are such a great player.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whOrganism

Member

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinuubi View Post
The point is what were you reported for? You got banned for it. You start yelling at your team over a game against AI's. Its AI's! I've died to bots before because they're bots not real players. People play more aggressive against bots.You went berserk over a game. So yea you deserved it,

The Second case shouldn't be in there? You were bashing on your team for feeding and calling Corki bull****. You basically talked down to your team as if you are such a great player.
Kinuubi, i got reported for basically nothing, i never yelled at anyone... and to say i went berserk... just leads me to believe that you decided i was in the wrong because of the state of my case, not because of facts you have gathered on your own. I never once said i was the best, i did however say i was better then the 3 people who fed over 15 kills in the first five minutes, and then blamed me (the jungler) for not being able to gank a fed AI.

And again... I didn't call him bull****.. What sense would that make, i called bull**** on his lie.

Kha'Zix [00:32:10] I've been getting raped by your EZ
Kha'Zix [00:32:15] You ****ing fed him and destroyed my lane
Corki [00:32:18] I was mid against Kat.
Corki [00:32:20] lul
Jayce [00:32:23] bull**** corki
Jayce [00:32:28] i saw you go top and abandon your lane

Kha'Zix [00:32:29] was 0/1 till Xin's ez came along
Jayce [00:32:35] because you fed them too much to handle

I even gave them advice on how not to feed...

Jayce[00:31:36] you guys need to learn one thing
Jayce[00:31:40] its more important to not die
Jayce[00:31:42] then to get a kil

Corki [00:31:51] You need to learn to jungle @_@

I love how no one actually reads the conversation. Just the things i say. Anything posted after this will not be read by me, i will wait my five day ban out, when people start feeding in games i won't tell them anything, and ill just sit back and run around in the base pretending to be "defending" until we lose the game. (Seems the trolls have the right idea.) Thanks for the help Tribunal, you've really helped me see how i need to behave in games. Another job well done.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whOrganism

Member

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riathamus View Post
I don't care about context, nor the Tribunal.
Then why troll on my page..? Your slander surely gives new lookers to my thread a bad image to start off with.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riverrapter

Member

11-03-2012

I thought this game was for grown ups....i mean if u dotn curse too much or say too many negative things you shouldnt get banned....saying "feeders" or callling someone "noob" shouldnt be bannable....players need to grow up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whOrganism

Member

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverrapter View Post
I thought this game was for grown ups....i mean if u dotn curse too much or say too many negative things you shouldnt get banned....saying "feeders" or callling someone "noob" shouldnt be bannable....players need to grow up.
Agreed.

And swearing shouldn't be bannable, given they have the choice to see it or not.


123