Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I believe i'm wrongly banned.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whOrganism

11-02-2012

The people that reported me, only reported me because i reported them... i try to be the best teammate i can, and be helpful to everyone.

Some people do not take advice well, i don't think i should be banned because they just didn't like me..

The reason i'm posting on the forums is because your support page is down.

I have low expectations on this getting anywhere, i figure LoL will basically ignore this, and go on with their day. But all i'm asking is a second look, from someone who will actually read the chats and see what was actually said.

Kinuubi

11-02-2012

Link to case?

whOrganism

11-02-2012

Sorry, i don't know why i didn't even think to put that in there.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5866417/#nogo

The third tab report is out of spite of me not reporting his teammate for being "unskilled" . that and saying that i would report him for leaving.

The other two... i probably should of just not said anything.. But im tired of seeing people make the same mistakes.. I feel the need to tell them, "hey that isnt working. stop doing it."

Even if my account isn't unbanned, id really appreciate a better way of dealing with this type of thing.

Hexenir

11-02-2012

Quote:
Rengar [00:04:29] stupid wraiths...
Rengar [00:05:00] idk how you guys have died to them already

Quote:
Rengar [00:06:48] you guys blow
Rengar [00:06:52] no wonder youre playing AI's lol

Quote:
Rengar [00:15:35] im better than all of you

Quote:
Jayce [00:21:28] i cant wait for this game to be over

Quote:
Jayce [00:23:01] corki is just bad

Quote:
Jayce [00:24:42] the feeders dont surrender lol
Jayce [00:24:45] they love wasting time

.Don't be a jerk, don't get banned.

Quote:
But im tired of seeing people make the same mistakes.. I feel the need to tell them, "hey that isnt working. stop doing it."

If you said "hey that isnt working. stop doing it.", you wouldn't get banned.

whOrganism

11-02-2012

I didn't start the argument, and i didn't call them bad until they called me bad. People don't listen and flame you. This is rather ridiculous... I died to the wraiths once.. not them. No, they died to the computers many times, and if you look at the chat box time, who wouldn't of said what i said? You are taking my words out of context..

I love how you conveniently left out all the parts that led up to the things i said. And also the part when i tried to remedy the situation. But whatever, it's going to be what it's i going to be.

minij516516

11-02-2012

I believe you deserved what you got.

whOrganism

11-02-2012

Quote:
minij516516:
I believe you deserved what you got.

Why?

whOrganism

11-02-2012

Kha'Zix [00:20:27] STOP FEEDING
Xin Zhao [00:20:39] 3 vs 1
Xin Zhao [00:20:55] what you think i can do
Jayce [00:21:24] wow
Jayce [00:21:28] i cant wait for this game to be over
Kha'Zix [00:21:31] This is done
Kha'Zix [00:21:32] Bull****
Kha'Zix [00:21:40] This team is clueless with team-play
Kha'Zix [00:21:46] 4v1 everywhere. No backup
Jayce [00:21:48] agreed
Jayce [00:21:57] and everyone is a feeder except sona
Jayce [00:22:00] gj sona
Kha'Zix [00:22:02] The reason we aren't ganking is because we don't want to die in a fed lane
Kha'Zix [00:22:13] Indeed. Thanks for the support sona

Nearly everything you said Riathamus was taken out of context.

Kinuubi

11-02-2012

You deserved the ban. The conversation from the first game alone would have been enough. I'll say this, the third one shouldn't have been put in.

whOrganism

11-02-2012

Quote:
Kinuubi:
You deserved the ban. The conversation from the first game alone would have been enough. I'll say this, the third one shouldn't have been put in.

Maybe i was too rough in the first game, but the 2nd and 3rd shouldn't be there. And in the first game it was a computer AI easy setting... and they ran in and fed no matter how many pings i warned them with and then blamed it on me.

I notice a huge problem with the tribunal, you only see chat and i highly doubt anyone looks at time stamps and determines which comments are to which other comments.

Here is a good example:

Rengar [00:13:48] am i not allowed to be upset by you guys feeding?
Dr. Mundo [00:13:53] not really
Dr. Mundo [00:13:54] no
Rengar [00:13:56] lol
Miss Fortune [00:13:57] please just play the game
Rengar [00:13:59] listen to yourself

Most people will just see it as me saying this to MF... But how could i of possibly read what was said and type out my response in 2 seconds?

When i first started playing this game i would talk **** relentlessly on people, it was wrong i know, i've made a huge turnaround in my game play attitude, it's extremely unfair IMO, for what i said and did in response to how they treated me for a 5 day ban.

I've helped so many people in this game... Now i don't want to help anyone, in fear of being reported.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/5861857/

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/5866732/

But these guys are pardoned..