Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


"Very Low" Graphics Changes

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaoss

Senior Member

11-02-2012

I am sadly, one of the players that needs to play on the very low graphics settings in order to get decent fps, and I noticed some changes in this patch to the PBE. It seems like the graphics have been upgraded on very low, and its causing me at least very low fps as well. So I just want to know if anyone else playing on low settings has noticed this.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that there are also errors around structures such as turrets and inhibitors, where all the colors around them mix together and look terrible

EDIT 2: I also forgot, sort of on a different note, that Zed's W results in fps drops as well, but once again, this is just from my experience, and I am not certain this is a bug.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaoss

Senior Member

11-02-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Golbat

Senior Member

11-02-2012

Quote:
Ka0ssHD:
I am sadly, one of the players that needs to play on the very low graphics settings in order to get decent fps, and I noticed some changes in this patch to the PBE. It seems like the graphics have been upgraded on very low, and its causing me at least very low fps as well. So I just want to know if anyone else playing on low settings has noticed this.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that there are also errors around structures such as turrets and inhibitors, where all the colors around them mix together and look terrible

EDIT 2: I also forgot, sort of on a different note, that Zed's W results in fps drops as well, but once again, this is just from my experience, and I am not certain this is a bug.


noticed both.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uccelloassassino

Senior Member

11-02-2012

I'm on the same boat so when I can I'll check it out, and for what map is it on?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaoss

Senior Member

11-02-2012

Quote:
Ninjatweeters97:
I'm on the same boat so when I can I'll check it out, and for what map is it on?


I've only tested it on Proving Grounds and Summoners Rift so far, still need to do TT and Crystal Scar.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Virus Scan Me

Senior Member

11-02-2012

I was telling my brother the same thing yesterday when we watched an old video of league of legends on youtube + I miss when the map looked like this...... we should have an option to chose the weather types in maps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM2fGSwZ9m4

2010 video and game looked good in my opinion


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ling Chi

Recruiter

11-02-2012

They're aware of low FPS problems as of late and are working to hotfix it. After that is set up we'll see if you have more issues or if it was resolved. Hope that helps


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaoss

Senior Member

11-02-2012

Quote:
Ling Chi:
They're aware of low FPS problems as of late and are working to hotfix it. After that is set up we'll see if you have more issues or if it was resolved. Hope that helps


Great! I hope they get this fixed because some of the times, it's too laggy for me to even play


1