AD Soraka? Huh?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whyplash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

So, I've played 2 games now where we had a Soraka go AD/AS. After asking the guy in the last game "huh? wtf?" I get a response telling me that I'm a noob, that I should read the forums more, and I obviously don't play ranked games. (This is a solo queue normal match).

I can think of 20+ champs that would be better with an AD build. What is with this new AD Soraka fad?

PS - I haven't played many ranked games (4-1-0, 1290 elo), but I do read the forums often.

MrOrby

10-04-2010

and how did that ad soraka work?

Whyplash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOrby View Post
and how did that ad soraka work?
He went 1-8-11

Rhinotaur

10-04-2010

I saw a tank Ashe. People like to play different builds. I can assure you that AD Soraka is terrible.

Whyplash

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhinotaur View Post
I saw a tank Ashe. People like to play different builds. I can assure you that AD Soraka is terrible.
That's what I figured. He said "since they nerfed her healing, AD is the way to go."

Helionexis

10-04-2010

that kid was most likely trolling his team and you. i've seen it too, but never has ad soraka been remotely useful other than stealing kills.

HulkingBrute

10-04-2010

Tell him its malady monday

A Super Saiyan 3

10-04-2010

Any character can play anyrole, its just that they won't be as good as it since they don't have the abilities to support it. I've played tank Janna(which is actually pretty dam lolz), AD/crit anivia ( not so great, only has good auto attack range)

I've seen AD zilean(who failed), Sunfire tank eves and some others

Galgus

10-04-2010

Soraka really has almost nothing to help with an AD build.

applesandbananna

10-04-2010

Sunfire Twitch for the win.