Rankings in the Justice Review

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sexy dan

11-02-2012

So how many cases do we have to Judge before we go from Unranked to Ranked in the Justice Review? Or is my Justice Rating just not high enough to be Ranked yet?

AeroWaffle

11-02-2012

I believe you have to be within a top number of people.

Top 1000 I think is the cut off point

There Is No God

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

bump, I would also like to know this. My rating is 1833 with 83.9% accuracy, if this helps.

Ghan04

11-02-2012

I am rated 2780 and was in the 900s last night in ranking, but I have since dropped off into the Unranked territory as people have passed me up. Yes, it is only the top 1000 who get ranked, and your rating has to be really high in order to get there. The best way to get your rating higher is to get long streaks of correct cases.

I'll just go on a slight digression and say that I do not agree with some of the decisions made on cases, so I'm unlikely to get a very high ranking, as I am trying to not let my rating influence my decisions on cases, which likely results in a lower rating than I would have if I judged how I thought the rest of the community would.

There Is No God

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghan04 View Post
I am rated 2780 and was in the 900s last night in ranking, but I have since dropped off into the Unranked territory as people have passed me up. Yes, it is only the top 1000 who get ranked, and your rating has to be really high in order to get there. The best way to get your rating higher is to get long streaks of correct cases.

I'll just go on a slight digression and say that I do not agree with some of the decisions made on cases, so I'm unlikely to get a very high ranking, as I am trying to not let my rating influence my decisions on cases, which likely results in a lower rating than I would have if I judged how I thought the rest of the community would.
Do you lose significant rating once your rating is higher if you get a judgement incorrect? If correct streaks are better for rating then are incorrect streaks worse (is there an additional penalty for anything, rating-wise?)?

Edit: Also, does correct % matter?

Ghan04

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed07 View Post
Do you lose significant rating once your rating is higher if you get a judgement incorrect? If correct streaks are better for rating then are incorrect streaks worse (is there an additional penalty for anything, rating-wise?)?
I am actually not sure how this behaves. I know that I do not lose a lot of rating for getting a case wrong, however, it may be a slight penalty (hasn't been enough for me to really notice). I would guess that if you get streaks of incorrect cases, you may start to lose rating.
Beyond these observations, getting a streak of 10 or more cases correct usually results in a large (200+) rating boost.

I don't think % correct has much effect directly - only through the streaks would that matter much.

Rabidwhale

11-02-2012

2944 rank 913

I will make a note that your ranking and rating can change through out the day whether you judge new cases or not, so it is based on a percent that allows fluctuations if you don't do anything.

Tbird

11-02-2012

Yea it seems like the amount of cases you do has a large impact. My percentage is about 87% but I have judged 121 cases with 7 pending so my rating is 3545. I had one long streak of 26 but after that it is usually no more than 10-12

Edit: My ranking is 331 atm

WhyYouMadBroLoL

11-02-2012

You need to be in the top 1000.

The cut-off point on getting there is about 2.9k right now.

Sereg Anfaug

11-02-2012

I would expect that rating would be the only criteria for rank. In the event of tied ratings, number of correct cases and/or streak is probably used as a tiebreaker.