So, as far as meta goes in TT.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knife Kitty GG

11-02-2012

What meta have people been using?

Purgex

11-02-2012

2 Bruisers and a Ranged champ, or Three Bruisers. Focus on early game aggression and carry it through to the end game.

netkitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

ap, bruiser and jungler?

Arcades79

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

Double Bruiser + Burst AP (preferably with stun or root)

Bel Whitefang

Recruiter

11-02-2012

An Ad bruiser, an AP bruiser, ranged champ is what I've been seeing.

On a side note, Morde es numero uno TT HUEHUEHUEHUE

Kalarepa

11-02-2012

3 bruisers or 2 + hard to catch squishy, like Zyra or Ezreal.

Theoretically, assasins like Khazix or Diana should be strong and they totally destroy squishy teams. But against 3 bruisers, they can't do much. Bruisers are just safe in every situation.

DragnDave

11-02-2012

I've liked 1 bruiser. Then a few diff options. If someone goes melee AD, then I prefer an AP ranged such as Zilean or Karth. If its a ranged AD then I prefer a AP bruiser such as Cho. I like having the 2 dmg dealers in a team, 1 from AD 1 from AP. Just mixes it up so the other team can't build all MR or AR and negate your dmg output. It's worked well so far.

Roman

11-02-2012

singed jax darius is the meta

Madimus

11-02-2012

What I've been doing is two champs who can lane solo effectively and a champ that clear the jungle lvl 1 pretty quick, then focus on aggressive ganks/counter ganks. You also want to make sure you mix it up with AP/AD and Ranged/Melee. Without the use of wards I also find that if a lane is not in ganking position spending a little time in the bush next to the speed shire is very effective (ie human ward), as long as the jungle has been cleared.