Zed 1st impressions from pbe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TCWA Tigerbite

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argodis View Post
Only played one game but he feels really solid. Built Brutalizer and Frozen Mallet as my core. Facerolled my way to victory.

Will probably try a more refined build later.

Edit: Fighting an enemy Zed while you are Zed can be very confusing... Oh, and he's huge. I was expecting a skinny ninja guy but his model makes him look pretty bulky.
Indeed. I went 1v1 against a Zed at bot (dominion of course), I started from the shadows by the health relic and ultied in. I thought I destroyed him, but of course he dashed away and transferred to his shadow. Luckily, after I realized he wasn't dead I was able to dash and kill him with my Q. But yeah...too many shadows!

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

Zed has too much natural attack speed. I used a build with 0 attackspeed items, and still had well above a 1.0 at the end.

DiscworldDeath

11-02-2012

1. They said they'll make him smaller.
2. They didn't have time to set up the different clones for the enemy Zed, expect to have an easier time differentiating friendly clones from enemy clones.
3. ShawNuff: And? So do 30 other champions: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...;_attack_speed Including all the Non-Lee Sin ninja.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

His ulti burst is very very high since the mark explodes dealing 45% of the damage you and your shadows did, if you onlyuse your ult's shadow then yes he feels weak but if you use your ult's shadow plus your W's shadow the Mark explodes dealing a buckload of damage, he's stll going to have the problems energy based champions have in Dominion but i feel he'll be like a Kha'zix, Wait for tank, kills squishies, shadow swap out..repeat proccess, he also has tremendously high ad ratios. or he can be as annoying to face as shaco.

OdinHeimNexus

11-02-2012

zed ftw

Toonick

11-21-2012

YEah

Sazdek

11-21-2012

this was a useful necro. thanks brah