Okay, I'm a ******, but

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

netram

11-02-2012

People get offended way too easily. I got reported by one teammate in five different games and got banned the day I came back from another ban lol. Every case was me either being a reasonable ****** or just me sending knowledge to people by way of explicit vocabulary because that is how people talk in my community.

Here's the case and a reason why each report is retarded:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5865607/

1. I feed as vlad cause I just got back from a ban and I admittedly did terrible, but in order to have people avoid getting mad at me, as this will generally distract teammates and make them put me down instead of actually trying to win, which is what I was trying (and failing) to do, by saying stupid **** like "lelmad" which should offend no one.
2. I give Vayne constructive criticism while being a dickhead. In post-game lobby I said jk about the Vayne saying she fed lol.
3. Basically same as number one, with reversed roles. I wanted to bring less attention to the team as a whole doing bad because I wanted them to believe in themselves so I wanted to just put it on someone that could probably take it and apparently he couldn't and just wanted to ***** about it. Plus our Ez honestly went full ****** and when I state "wowowowowow," because he engages 2v1 after I disengage with low hp.
4. This one was really ****ed up and my team was honestly full retarded. I don't know if you can tell by the stats but they thought I was feeding with a 2/2/1 score at the beginning and that snowballed into a "WAT" session for me and I decided to not try hard because there was no reason to with those teammates and I just wanted to have fun by chatting.
5. That was just poetry right there, I was helping all my teammates and get a report da****. Seriously these people are butthurt and because butthurt tribunalfags saw it they banned me.

This **** needs to get fixed, we aren't a bunch of 12 year olds (I hope) and we aren't a group of adults, we need should be able to communicate how we want.

PS. I fully understand I deserved this ban, I just wanted to vent like a *****.

IConquer1101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by netram View Post
People get offended way too easily. I got reported by one teammate in five different games and got banned the day I came back from another ban lol. Every case was me either being a reasonable ****** or just me sending knowledge to people by way of explicit vocabulary because that is how people talk in my community.

Here's the case and a reason why each report is retarded:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5865607/

1. I feed as vlad cause I just got back from a ban and I admittedly did terrible, but in order to have people avoid getting mad at me, as this will generally distract teammates and make them put me down instead of actually trying to win, which is what I was trying (and failing) to do, by saying stupid **** like "lelmad" which should offend no one.
2. I give Vayne constructive criticism while being a dickhead. In post-game lobby I said jk about the Vayne saying she fed lol.
3. Basically same as number one, with reversed roles. I wanted to bring less attention to the team as a whole doing bad because I wanted them to believe in themselves so I wanted to just put it on someone that could probably take it and apparently he couldn't and just wanted to ***** about it. Plus our Ez honestly went full ****** and when I state "wowowowowow," because he engages 2v1 after I disengage with low hp.
4. This one was really ****ed up and my team was honestly full retarded. I don't know if you can tell by the stats but they thought I was feeding with a 2/2/1 score at the beginning and that snowballed into a "WAT" session for me and I decided to not try hard because there was no reason to with those teammates and I just wanted to have fun by chatting.
5. That was just poetry right there, I was helping all my teammates and get a report da****. Seriously these people are butthurt and because butthurt tribunalfags saw it they banned me.

This **** needs to get fixed, we aren't a bunch of 12 year olds (I hope) and we aren't a group of adults, we need should be able to communicate how we want.

PS. I fully understand I deserved this ban, I just wanted to vent like a *****.
"where I come from, everyone stones people that we don't like, so it's okay if I do it too."

TheSeiferOne

11-02-2012

Ya we should probably fix the whole system instead of having you change your attitude.

That sounds completely reasonable.

Uncertainty P

11-02-2012

Netram, your nothing more then a mere slave. Why don't you let The Machine control you so that not only you won't get banned, but improve as a player mechanically and socially?

Long live The Machine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ_3KbP-ldA&feature=BFa

Echorion

11-02-2012

I read that case. All I can say is you are a terrible person. I feel sorry for you, this is how you act in a game? I can only imagine how hollow your normal life is.

IS13a93fd0f2c0c039f0588

11-02-2012

tl/dr -1

Simply X

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by netram View Post
No, even if we're not adults we should have grown up by now instead of acting like children when things don't go our way. If you're an adult like the rest of us then you should know better, if you're not then you need to learn by example.

IS13a93fd0f2c0c039f0588

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambitious Hobo View Post
No, even if we're not adults we should have grown up by now instead of acting like children when things don't go our way. If you're an adult like the rest of us then you should know better, if you're not then you need to learn by example.
Adults don't ***** and whine and act like imature children, they don't have to deal with this kind of reprehension because their behavior doesn't require it.

OP is probably one of those kids who think acting like a preteen rager is the adult thing to do and it should be allowed.

Acrior

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Reaver View Post
tl/dr -1
not emptyquoting

Skoraxascended

11-02-2012

wait we aren't 12 year olds and we aren't adults ok

sadly alot of us are adults (and even more so I would be considered an Adult even though I didn't wish it lol)

and thats also not a way to speak towards people regardless of age

people acting like that is why the community gets treated like 12 year olds by the tribunal

in my opinion fully reasonable ban