Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Banned players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lilAznRider

11-02-2012

I think they should have the rights to plead there case. So at least they know everything they did wrong.

Magus Crow

11-02-2012

You get sent a reform card in the email you provided when you created your account. If you cant figure it out from that you can always post it up in the tribunal section and the regulars there can help you out with their reasoning. Or you could always contact support. Its pretty rare for Riot to overturn a suspension but it has happened before.

GON the Mage Guy

11-02-2012

It's not a court system where you can defend your actions. As Magus said, there's reform cards of the case if you're punished. Most people that post on the forums regarding the Tribunal think they've done nothing wrong anyway, so "pleading their case" would only give them a way to squirm out of punishment.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

11-02-2012

If you're actually interested in seeing what you've done wrong (being open to the fact that maybe you screwed up), look for your reform card in your email. If you can't find it, check your spam folder or contact Riot.

Once you have your reform card, look through it to see if you can find any behavior that needs changing.

If you can't see anything, post your case in the Tribunal forum to get some feedback. Note you must, must post your reform card when doing so, otherwise everything is 100% hearsay from a very biased witness. Do not post 'I did X, why was I banned,' as it will be immediately (and rightfully) downvoted and ignored.

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

11-02-2012

i hope i never get permabanned.

KissingTheShadow

11-02-2012

Most people know what they are doing is against the rules anyways and just assume they won't be banned.