New TT is like being back in beta

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fiddlesticksssss

Senior Member

11-02-2012

From my experience the higher your ELO the longer normal games take to find. Which i find weird. After every game i play i check my enemies screen "i am silver 3v3 and gold 5v5" and all my enemies are gold or silver ranked in 5v5 and my allies are the same. So i assume its trying to pair you with people of the same level.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fiddlesticksssss

Senior Member

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Ranked is only available to premade teams.

I also find it really strange that this map has ranked when Dominion doesn't. Neither is anything close to balanced and I don't think this map is any less imbalanced.
Its not that strange. Dominion has no competitiveness due to the fact that its really REALLY imbalanced, also the game is built around 5v5. TT has ranked, because its not allowed to have solo draft "like dominion does" also have you tried to find a dominion solo draft game? They don't even exist because people wont play it because all the God Tier champions will be banned out. 3v3 had ranked before dominion was out, so its really not strange at all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Friggid

Senior Member

11-02-2012

haha ive always gotten those kind of queue times doing ranked 3s but thats also because we were much higher rating then the majority XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foksy

Junior Member

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodpaly View Post
New TT is like being back in beta
Because it is beta.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

Senior Member

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticksssss View Post
Its not that strange. Dominion has no competitiveness due to the fact that its really REALLY imbalanced, also the game is built around 5v5. TT has ranked, because its not allowed to have solo draft "like dominion does" also have you tried to find a dominion solo draft game? They don't even exist because people wont play it because all the God Tier champions will be banned out. 3v3 had ranked before dominion was out, so its really not strange at all.
What do you know about competitive Dominion? Are you a high end Dom player? I'm guessing you aren't. Dominion has plenty of "competitiveness" once you get past the slew of broken champs, which I'd argue is exactly the case for TT. In fact I'd argue that Dom is possibly more balanced since it's feasible to have a working "classic" team comp where a team supports the DPS.

Or are you going to try to convince me that TT doesn't have a god tier and champs like Riven, Jayce, Darius, Diana, Lee Sin, Shyvana (etc) are fair and balanced?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fiddlesticksssss

Senior Member

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
What do you know about competitive Dominion? Are you a high end Dom player? I'm guessing you aren't. Dominion has plenty of "competitiveness" once you get past the slew of broken champs, which I'd argue is exactly the case for TT. In fact I'd argue that Dom is possibly more balanced since it's feasible to have a working "classic" team comp where a team supports the DPS.

Or are you going to try to convince me that TT doesn't have a god tier and champs like Riven, Jayce, Darius, Diana, Lee Sin, Shyvana (etc) are fair and balanced?
There is no such thing as high end Dom player, don't flatter yourself. Also Dom is probably still the most hated map, its not that fun to spectate a game of it, and the only time anyone really has fun in it, is when they play ARAB. Dom doesn't need ranked, it has solo draft, and even then queue times already take 20-30 minutes in it. Making a ranked on top of that would make the community in Dom non existent.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teeird

Senior Member

11-02-2012

Toonzilla OP


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

Senior Member

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticksssss View Post
There is no such thing as high end Dom player, don't flatter yourself. Also Dom is probably still the most hated map, its not that fun to spectate a game of it, and the only time anyone really has fun in it, is when they play ARAB. Dom doesn't need ranked, it has solo draft, and even then queue times already take 20-30 minutes in it. Making a ranked on top of that would make the community in Dom non existent.
Okay, so basically you just don't know what the f*ck you're talking about. Explains everything. Discussion over.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

naotasan

Senior Member

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticksssss View Post
There is no such thing as high end Dom player, don't flatter yourself. Also Dom is probably still the most hated map, its not that fun to spectate a game of it, and the only time anyone really has fun in it, is when they play ARAB. Dom doesn't need ranked, it has solo draft, and even then queue times already take 20-30 minutes in it. Making a ranked on top of that would make the community in Dom non existent.
Go back to CoD where you belong.
CoD loves your negativity.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaRatmastah

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticksssss View Post
There is no such thing as high end Dom player, don't flatter yourself. Also Dom is probably still the most hated map, its not that fun to spectate a game of it, and the only time anyone really has fun in it, is when they play ARAB. Dom doesn't need ranked, it has solo draft, and even then queue times already take 20-30 minutes in it. Making a ranked on top of that would make the community in Dom non existent.
Not to resurrect a bad thread or anything, buuuuut....

Hahahahaha.

Also: ha.


You really think too highly about your knowledge of the Crystal Scar. Also the way game modes work in general.


12